Hufschmid Has Got Something Pretty Interesting With This Guitar....

• Thread starter Swarth
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lefty robb

Shred like a mofo
Contributor
Reaction score
I love his work, I understand that posting new threads every other day can be overwhelming, but for someone solely making guitars by himself he was really working hard and pumping them out fast, well, faster than most luthers, which is why he deserved his own sticky thread on new and upcomming guitars he's working on, and where others can post their pics of his guitars, I think that would have been the simplest solution, no matter if it was in the dealers section or not.

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
I love his work, I understand that posting new threads every other day can be overwhelming, but for someone solely making guitars by himself he was really working hard and pumping them out fast, well, faster than most luthers, which is why he deserved his own sticky thread on new and upcomming guitars he's working on, and where others can post their pics of his guitars, I think that would have been the simplest solution, no matter if it was in the dealers section or not.

:agreed:

sol niger 333

I like stuff
Reaction score
Very nice. I sincerely hope its only getting an oil finish or a stain at the most. I'm liking paint less and less these days. Really tasty guitar. The headstock seems less jarring than usual too. Everything ties in beautifully. I'd like to see one without the sound hole too

pink freud

Reaction score
The headstock reminds me of some of the Gutierrez Juggernaut headstocks.

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
Very nice. I sincerely hope its only getting an oil finish or a stain at the most. I'm liking paint less and less these days. Really tasty guitar. The headstock seems less jarring than usual too. Everything ties in beautifully. I'd like to see one without the sound hole too

It's Huf, of course it's going to be left unpainted :yum:

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
... which is why he deserved his own sticky thread on new and upcoming guitars he's working on, and where others can post their pics of his guitars, I think that would have been the simplest solution, no matter if it was in the dealers section or not.
He had the opportunity to do exactly that in the Dealer section but he wanted each guitar to be fully showcased in its own thread and not in the Dealer section.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score

So the fact that he turns out extremely simple designs with the most basic finish options possible entitles him to special treatment why exactly? Don't get me wrong, his stuff is ok, but pumping out a bunch of guitars and posting a lot of his work in an effort to drum up business doesn't entitle him to being treated any differently than any other builder who posts here.

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just bumped into this thread...

The part in which I did mention that I did not quite ss.org was delated in the thread in which I had an argument with a mod....

I'm still here and I dont want to argue because other things have been going on in here which turned me off (not only the things about my building threads).

I'm also very busy these days building which does not help and I would also like to confirm what a mod told to one of my customers (luthiers must build and not spend time in here posting :agreed:)

(which means that basically we work 24 hours a day and we cant relax in the evening after a days work... :yesway:

Now can we all shill out please?
Excuse me to not accept to spend hours editing and taking pics and gladly sharing building tips and tricks for you guys to have (those threads) moved into the dealers section....

I'm in the right to also make a choice since a choice was made for me no? I dont think you would appreciate if somebody says that you litterally spam a board when my intention was to share knowledge... Other words can be used then to say that I was spamming. If I would be spamming I would not have posted so much thread about wood contraction, about a lots of general tech knowledge and give tips etc etc.... not to mention all the time I did spend in here contributing and gladly helping out members giving them help which seams to have been forgetten... a spammer does not have 9,293 posts, usually only 15 before they ban him :lol:

And dont forget that I was also called in 2 weeks ago to still be member of the jury for the homedeposit challenge... If I would have really left dont you think that my name would have been erased in there? :)

Peace

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
Good to hear you did not quite ss.org :lol:

:wub:

No, I did say to a mod that I would quit but this was in PM....

Then in the thread in which I had this argument, I did mention that I would quit but then after the argument I changed my mind and did say that I would stay but that post was delated because that thread was cleaned up.... :shrug:

Harmony and peace can now come back? :yoda:

Whatever it is, your work still blow my mind.

:hbang:

And yes my only bad mistake was to be to generous and as usual too communicative which was not a good idea, so (to the mods) dont worry this will never happen again :yesway:

Default_M

Reaction score
I want to make love to his guitars. Literally I need to go clean my pants after I look at them. And I really dont understand what you guys have against his headstocks, they look so awesome. I do agree that sevenstring should never become solely dedicated to any one brand or maker of guitar, but rather it should be solely focused on the fact that extended range guitars are the best and regular six stringers can suck our dicks cause we rule the world of music. With our brutal tunings and awesome players we are the emporers of music, we would do well not to forget why we are here.

Main Seven: None yet...looking for 1

How many of those painkillers did you take? :lol:

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
No, I did say to a mod that I would quit but this was in PM....

Then in the thread in which I had this argument, I did mention that I would quit but then after the argument I changed my mind and did say that I would stay but that post was delated because that thread was cleaned up.... :shrug:

Harmony and peace can now come back? :yoda:

And yes my only bad mistake was to be to generous and as usual too communicative which was not a good idea, so (to the mods) dont worry this will never happen again :yesway:

Wait does that mean your still gunna post here? :wub:

sPliNtEr_777

Reaction score
Ive been reading all this thread and thought that I better offer my feeble opinion before something stupid gets said and it gets :locked:

1. I have only had a few one on one experiences with Patrick when I asked him for some direction when ordering my custom Ran. He was 100% a gentleman, totally helpful and his input in so many threads has just enhanced them exponentially. The horrible guitar land thread has never been the same since Huf went away :(

2. To jacob6691, with all due respect you are very new here and you claim to have had a procedure which has left you on pain killers, but regardless of that fact you cannot get away with saying some of the stupid things you have said, I mean, "six stringers can suck our dicks" yet you dont actually own a 7 string? Come-on dude, seriously? You must be seriously wasted or your gonna get a :ban: (or at least a mod visit) very soon :agreed: I, personally have given you the benifit of the doubt and not neg repped you due to the medication you may or may not be on, but sometimes you have to think before you type

3. On topic, that guitar is awesome I love ALL Huf's distressed finishes. He is the one luthier who can make a tele shaped guitar that I find GAS inducing :wub:

Peace out :mf666:

')