Hufschmid Has Got Something Pretty Interesting With This Guitar....

• Thread starter Swarth
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
Ive been reading all this thread and thought that I better offer my feeble opinion before something stupid gets said and it gets :locked:

1. I have only had a few one on one experiences with Patrick when I asked him for some direction when ordering my custom Ran. He was 100% a gentleman, totally helpful and his input in so many threads has just enhanced them exponentially. The horrible guitar land thread has never been the same since Huf went away :(

2. To jacob6691, with all due respect you are very new here and you claim to have had a procedure which has left you on pain killers, but regardless of that fact you cannot get away with saying some of the stupid things you have said, I mean, "six stringers can suck our dicks" yet you dont actually own a 7 string? Come-on dude, seriously? You must be seriously wasted or your gonna get a :ban: (or at least a mod visit) very soon :agreed: I, personally have given you the benifit of the doubt and not neg repped you due to the medication you may or may not be on, but sometimes you have to think before you type

3. On topic, that guitar is awesome I love ALL Huf's distressed finishes. He is the one luthier who can make a tele shaped guitar that I find GAS inducing :wub:

Peace out :mf666:
:agreed:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Swarth

Reaction score
Don't worry folks I am going to throw this bitch back on topic

Photo522.jpg

Photo523.jpg

Photo524.jpg

Photo525.jpg

Photo527.jpg

A pic of the neck with stainless steel dots
Photo529.jpg

WANT bad. oh so bad.

sPliNtEr_777

Reaction score
Dude thats sexy, like a really old violin or something, or my guitar teachers 200 year old cello :agreed: rettrrrooooo :yum:

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
Wait does that mean your still gunna post here? :wub:

Sure if I see any posts in which I can help :)

But not as often as before, got lots of work going on :shrug:

Oh, man, the last batch of pics... :wub:

Pat, you didn't reply to my email, thus I shall spank your distressed f-hole, or distress it myself. :lol:

I always reply to mails :scratch: Send it back to me if you dont mind, cant seam to find it but bluewin was pretty weird for 24 hours last week... :scratch:

Zehailiu

Reaction score
Good stuff Huf, i wish the body was more super strat-ish, it would be like a pimped up PG300.

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
And yes my only bad mistake was to be to generous and as usual too communicative which was not a good idea, so (to the mods) dont worry this will never happen again :yesway:

You're wrong Patrick. The problem wasn't you, but the others. They didn't give the deserved amount of importance and consideration to your tips, tricks, thoughts and etc. They helped this community in a HUGE way.

And this is not an ass-kissery post of any kind, it's the fucking truth. The fact of such skilled luthiers and craftsmen help people and give instructions and tips FREQUENTLY is VERY rare.

Back on topic: Although I REALLY don't dig the shape (tele shapes) it looks really nice (like the average Hufschmid guitar). And the "distressed F-Hole" made me laugh for quite a while ahhaahha

alecisonfire

Reaction score
On topic: minus the headstock that guitar is the filth (in a good way). i like the headstock just not right for that guitar

Off topic: sounds to me like like a small thing turned into a giant E-Peen flex off :sephi::realmad:. if the mods say something its probably for the good of the board. i've never seen anyone diss hufs work so i doubt the mods are here in an effort to sink your business or advice. if anything, throwing it all into a couple threads on whatever section would make it easier for people to track down everything:shrug:

lefty robb

Shred like a mofo
Contributor
Reaction score
So the fact that he turns out extremely simple designs with the most basic finish options possible entitles him to special treatment why exactly? Don't get me wrong, his stuff is ok, but pumping out a bunch of guitars and posting a lot of his work in an effort to drum up business doesn't entitle him to being treated any differently than any other builder who posts here.

Just becasue they don't have fancy inlays and paint jobs doesn't mean these guitars are done in a day. No one is saying to treat him differently, all major luthors on this board should have their own sticky thread showcase, so everything can be consolidated in one thread.

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
So the fact that he turns out extremely simple designs with the most basic finish options possible entitles him to special treatment why exactly? Don't get me wrong, his stuff is ok, but pumping out a bunch of guitars and posting a lot of his work in an effort to drum up business doesn't entitle him to being treated any differently than any other builder who posts here.

How wrong you are.
But somehow your opinion should be given more merit than other peoples, who think his designs are awesome and his philosophy on how guitars should be built is right in line with their desires?
He is treated differently because he is nice enough to share his building process, I haven't seen anyone else go into so much detail and answering so many questions.

Fionn

Reaction score
How wrong you are.
But somehow your opinion should be given more merit than other peoples, who think his designs are awesome and his philosophy on how guitars should be built is right in line with their desires?
He is treated differently because he is nice enough to share his building process, I haven't seen anyone else go into so much detail and answering so many questions.

how right you are sir! :yesway:

however for the sake of fairness i can't see why there is a problem with him posting in the dealers section, seeing as he is a dealer (well he sells his guitars regular)!

and i would comment on the guitar but all the pics have gone :scratch:! but i would assume that the comment would have been along the lines of, "seriously sexy guitar right there!" :bowdown:

')