Hufschmid Has Got Something Pretty Interesting With This Guitar....

• Thread starter Swarth
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
I don't think it was so much that as much as he was spamming the shit out of the board for a while, when the mods called him on it, he threw a hissy-fit and "self-banned" himself. Things never changed, we just never had someone creating new threads every few days for each build they were working on and it seemed a bit much. :shrug: I agree with their decision, FWIW. :2c: He wasn't asked to leave, so it's more of the "I'm leaving and I'm taking my ball with me!!!!" *cries* deal. :lol: Sorry, I think he does okay work but honestly, the way he acted during that was a bit childish. :flame:

I like seeing his builds can't see how that is spamming. But fair dooze.

This is a nice build :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
Can someone link me? Hate to derail the thread, but honestly, I had no idea. :shrug:

The thread was Censored, i read it, refreshed, and mods had deleted many a post.

My final words, Huf was posting build threads all day errah day, his clients wer also posting build threads, so some of them were moved to the dealer section, Huf got pissed and self banninated.

He still logs in and reads threads i believe, he just does not post.

/Topic

C:\ route ADD guitar content that has nothing to do with Huf leaving the forums and subsequently on topic discussion of the OP's post.

sicstynine

Reaction score
this kinda resembles
ddr300.jpg

i like! :D

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think it was so much that as much as he was spamming the shit out of the board for a while, when the mods called him on it, he threw a hissy-fit and "self-banned" himself. Things never changed, we just never had someone creating new threads every few days for each build they were working on and it seemed a bit much. :shrug: I agree with their decision, FWIW. :2c: He wasn't asked to leave, so it's more of the "I'm leaving and I'm taking my ball with me!!!!" *cries* deal. :lol: Sorry, I think he does okay work but honestly, the way he acted during that was a bit childish. :flame:

:agreed::yesway:

I like seeing his builds can't see how that is spamming. But fair dooze.

Because it's sevenstring.org, not hufschmid.org. It was at the point where every guitar he made (for other people, or which were for sale) ended up in the regular section, instead of the dealers section where they were meant to be as per the forum rules. Not only that, but every second day there was another person joining the forum for the sole purpose of posting pics of his guitars (or getting him to chime in and post pics of the guitars).

I like him, and I like his guitars, but this forum isn't his to do with what he likes, and it's a fair slap in the face to the other dealers if it was let go :shrug:

jacob6691

Reaction score
I want to make love to his guitars. Literally I need to go clean my pants after I look at them. And I really dont understand what you guys have against his headstocks, they look so awesome. I do agree that sevenstring should never become solely dedicated to any one brand or maker of guitar, but rather it should be solely focused on the fact that extended range guitars are the best and regular six stringers can suck our dicks cause we rule the world of music. With our brutal tunings and awesome players we are the emporers of music, we would do well not to forget why we are here.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:agreed::yesway:

Because it's sevenstring.org, not hufschmid.org. It was at the point where every guitar he made (for other people, or which were for sale) ended up in the regular section, instead of the dealers section where they were meant to be as per the forum rules. Not only that, but every second day there was another person joining the forum for the sole purpose of posting pics of his guitars (or getting him to chime in and post pics of the guitars).

I like him, and I like his guitars, but this forum isn't his to do with what he likes, and it's a fair slap in the face to the other dealers if it was let go :shrug:

Nailed it in one :agreed: It wasn't like he was told he couldn't post builds, he was just asked to post them in the dealer section and he threw a hissy fit :shrug:

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
I want to make love to his guitars. Literally I need to go clean my pants after I look at them. And I really dont understand what you guys have against his headstocks, they look so awesome. I do agree that sevenstring should never become solely dedicated to any one brand or maker of guitar, but rather it should be solely focused on the fact that extended range guitars are the best and regular six stringers can suck our dicks cause we rule the world of music. With our brutal tunings and awesome players we are the emporers of music, we would do well not to forget why we are here.

:spock: Really? You do realise that there's a "standard guitars" section on here and that there are many members who don't actually play 7 strings?

Nailed it in one :agreed: It wasn't like he was told he couldn't post builds, he was just asked to post them in the dealer section and he threw a hissy fit :shrug:

:yesway:

jacob6691

Reaction score
why dont they go make a sixstring.org if there isnt one already. sorry for posting stupid shit im so high on painkillers from my wisdom teeth surgery that I wasnt paying too much attention. This site was started for those who love the seven string guitar right?

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
why dont they go make a sixstring.org if there isnt one already. sorry for posting stupid shit im so high on painkillers from my wisdom teeth surgery that I wasnt paying too much attention. This site was started for those who love the seven string guitar right?

Technically, i suppose. Really? It's just a place for people that love guitar and who happen to play 7's or so forth :shrug:

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Yeah this is exactly the kind of shit we DON'T need here. I'll excuse it because of your later post saying you're blitzed on painkillers though :lol:

People are welcome here regardless of how many strings their guitars have (thus the six string and extended range sections).

')