Hufschvids?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
moar vids!

are there any vids of that V you built recently Huf?

No actually the reason why I post so many covers is because I try and post new videos everytime i build a new guitar.....

So if some of them dont get enough hits, i just delate them and make new videos, I posted so many videos of the V and they never picked up really, just like for the video of master of puppets which finally seams to pick up hits :lol:

I dont want to have 1000000000 videos on my channel because I always try to make them as good as possible, like last day i recorded 6 videos which all turned out to sound like shit for some reason, I simply delated them and I will have to start all over again.... :noplease:

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
Not to mention that there are about 2000 videos on youtube of my virtual guitars in action, because I invaded secondlife market with my instruments, probably 89% of live streamers play hufschmid guitars and you can search any virtual performers name on youtube you will see them performing on a virtual hufschmid :rofl:

The last time I counted my guitar sales in secondlife, I can say that I have sold at least 125000 virtual instruments in there, each of them giving a link to the owner to go and visit my real website etc... I even sold 2 real guitars at one point to 2 members..... :D

One of my virtual guitars was recently on MTV, there was this show about ''about my life'' and one of the people happened to perform in that game and was wearing one of my guitars :D

There, a hufschmid acoustic virtual guitar played in world by sweedish real artist Bara Jonson :rofl:

DIOBOLIC5150

Reaction score
I subscribe to Huf's YouTube channel. I watch the videos all the time and wish I could buy one of his sweet guitars. I'm too poor, though.

I always feel squeamish when he does the neck-dive thing on his guitars in the videos. I know they can handle it, but man it just doesn't seem right lol. If I did that with one of my cheap ass Agile guitars, I would probably bust the neck right off the body.

Hufschmid builds some serious stuff.

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
I subscribe to Huf's YouTube channel. I watch the videos all the time and wish I could buy one of his sweet guitars. I'm too poor, though.

I always feel squeamish when he does the neck-dive thing on his guitars in the videos. I know they can handle it, but man it just doesn't seem right lol. If I did that with one of my cheap ass Agile guitars, I would probably bust the neck right off the body.

Hufschmid builds some serious stuff.

:lol: yeah the neck bomb attack is not recommended and not under garantee, its the kind of stuff that you do and know the risk when you do it...

I've been influenced by Jona and its become a habbit, but I also know where to stop and the way I do it, the neck does not take any risk.

I would not recommend doing that on any guitars. Most factory neck joints are not snug enough and the neck will move and the thing would then play out of tune....

How do I get rid of a bad habbit :scratch:

:nono: I wont build tremolo guitars :rofl:

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
haha I saw you do it and immediately tried it on my RG7621, I couldn't get the same note dive :(

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
haha I saw you do it and immediately tried it on my RG7621, I couldn't get the same note dive :(

Oh man :rofl: if you cant get the same note, dont ever try, you may experience a crack, there is a certain way to push the neck to keep things safe... :rofl:

More Hufschmid videos :D

Switchback Live at B58 in Braunschweig (D)

Karim in on the left with his blackdroid 7 bloodwood fingerboard, Jona is on the right.....

I'm trying to find more live stuff, I will post when I find them :)

')