Huge body builder guy

• Thread starter David
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
so I'm lookin through myspace, click on one of my friend's friends... and so on... and so on... found my neighors bf who's a body builder who had this guy on his top 10 friends, and holy shit. That's just like, what the hell. God damn!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=12522347

Look at his underarms, w/e those muscles are called, he can't even get his arm down... go damn. I wonder if he can drive a car, hahahaha. That's just crazy.
86628894_l.jpg

I'm gonna guess this guy is famous in the body-building world?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Dayum!!! Talk about a pic that's just dying for a caption contest. :lol:

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
oh snap, change it to pick of the day for December 6th, hahahha, that'd be perfect

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, that's just... sorta gross. Or wierd at least.

I'm all for muscles, I guess. I think Ah-nold in 'Pumping Iron' was about perfect. But everybody is trying to surpass that nowadays in competitive bodybuilding, and so they end up looking like freaks or robots. I'm no expert on this sorta thing, though. Good for him, I guess! :lol:

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Sure the guys fecking huge, but he's got no fat on his body which means he has no stamina. It's the guys with big muscles AND body fat you need to be scared of.

forelander

you fail me
Reaction score
that's ronnie coleman i believe, he's won mr olympia at least as many times as arnold. i think he weighs over 300 pounds these days.

and yes he can drive a car - he's won several from contests including dodge vipers etc.

and arnold was the man back in the pumping iron days.

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
Arnold and his 'roids...haha.

I think being buff rocks, but I thinks some people go too far with it. I'd be happy to be all Diesel...

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Wow, that guy is buff. Me, I would never want to be that big, I work out but only to tone muscle not like that, that's just crazy, but to each his own, I bet nobody will mess with him :lol:

Papa Shank

Be-otch
Reaction score
strychnine said:
bignig.jpg

you guys asked for it.
Steroids don't effect the size of the penis :rolleyes:

Ronnie isn't a great example of a bodybuilder even though he'll win Mr.Olympia, the contest is like a popularity contest. Google Dexter Jackson if you want to see a good bodybuilder.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
That's not "buff"... that's grotesque. It's such an unnatural manipulation of the human physique. Gross.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
i've read about some body builders becoming so muscle bound that they can't feed themselves, as they can't get a fork/spoon to their lips.

those guys are insane :lol:

strychnine

miami sucks
Reaction score
Papa Shank said:
Steroids don't effect the size of the penis :rolleyes:

Ronnie isn't a great example of a bodybuilder even though he'll win Mr.Olympia, the contest is like a popularity contest. Google Dexter Jackson if you want to see a good bodybuilder.

it states it makes it look small in comparison to the muscles, not that it MAKES it small.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
strychnine said:
it states it makes it look small in comparison to the muscles, not that it MAKES it small.

Not to mention that it eventually leads to impotence, which makes your penis permenantly small.

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
desertdweller said:
you kids and your crazy psuedo-urban lingo :rant:
hahaha, I like to throw that in there, or "whitenize" ghetto words... like frashizzle becomes froshozzle, or fo' sho' becomes fo' serious!?

I know I'm a dork.:fawk:

Latest posts

')