Hughes&Kettner TriAmp MKII Halfstack (EU)

crivat

Reaction score
Looking to sell my HK TriAmp MKII halfstack:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Hughes&Kettner TriAmp MKII head and Hughes&Kettner CC412 A30 4x12 Cabinet, loaded with Celestion V30s. Both items are in 98% perfect condition, no scratches, stains, cracks and whatnot, kept in a non-smoking studio. Original TriAmp MKII stageboard and padded covers (head+cab) available.

Modifications (if any): N/A
Accessories (hardshell case etc): N/A
Location (City,State or City,Country): Iasi, Romania, EU.
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM would do just fine.
References (eBay or other forum userid): Ebay.de:
flogavrilsson
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):2300 Eur firm +shipping, advanced payment via PayPal or bank transfer.
Pictures:
Here

Bucovina on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads for further references.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

crivat

Reaction score
open to trade for brutal preamp with midi and good poweramp, preferablye 6l6-powered (no marshalls whatsoever, thanks).

mightywarlock

Reaction score
I vote for keep it.

This has such a unique tone to it, and it is a great amp.

you don't want a Herbie. Herbie good, but you'll get lost in your mix.

the Triamp is nice and evil

crivat

Reaction score
unfortunatley i haven't had the chance to blast my own riffs with a herbert, but from what i've heard on the "internetz" i guess it's rather hard to get lost in the mix with one - the mids sounded pretty bold and aggressive when not completely scooped out from the tone, in which case any amp would lose presence.

i still love the MKII, but it just feels like in need of being pushed really hard to get a very aggressive sound from it.

crivat

Reaction score
or maybe... just maybe, trading the head for a 2x12 engl sovereign... that could do.

')