Hughes & Kettner - Triamp MKII Vs. Trilogy - High Gain Battle

HaydenLM1

Reaction score
Always wondered how the Trilogy holds up to the Triamp ..
So, I did a comparison!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Man, I was just looking for this comparison! The triamp stood out but I think the fact it had a hair more volume and a bit more presence had the most to do with it. Would be curious to hear your personal opinion on them... the prices are getting so low that I'm kind of looking around, and trying to understand the differences between the mk II and III.

HaydenLM1

Reaction score
Man, I was just looking for this comparison! The triamp stood out but I think the fact it had a hair more volume and a bit more presence had the most to do with it. Would be curious to hear your personal opinion on them... the prices are getting so low that I'm kind of looking around, and trying to understand the differences between the mk II and III.
If you are a metal guy, I would take the Triamp. More of a rock person? The Trilogy is more on that direction in my opinion.

I have played the MKIII a few days ago! The MKII is very similar but i would describe the MKII as more beefy. The MKIII has more tonal options.

')