Hughes & Kettner TriAmp MKII

crivat

Reaction score
FS/FT

Hi, here I go again, trying my luck on foreign forums. I'm Crivat from Romania's traditional metal band Bucovina (check my signature) and I'm selling my Hughes& Kettner TriAmp MK II rig. Both amp and head are in absolute mint condition, I've taken extremely good care of them ... they cost a fortune and you can figure out for yourselves :p

I've played the TriAmp MKII for about 100 hours so it's broken in. No scratches or dents, save for the slight marks of use on the rocksolid steel stageboard. I'm selling the gear because I want to buy an Engl rig.

Given the awesome state my HK gear is in, I'm looking for a buyer willing to spend 2000Eur on the head and 900Eur on the cab. Both come with their original handmade HK padded covers.

Modifications (if any): No mods.

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Original footswitch, original padded covers for both head and cab

Location (City,State or City,Country): Iasi, Romania. CAN BE SHIPPED FROM NY.

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM is fine, I get my emails once a minute.

Price: 2000Euro/Head, 900Euro/cab. Can bargain a bit with serious buyers.

Here are some pics, I'll be adding more soon.

hk.jpg

mkii_002.jpg

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

crivat

Reaction score
I can arrange shipping from the conus. I'll probably ask a friend there to ship the TriAmp and receive the trade-in amp. Check the post above for the gallery link. As you can see a perfect head, worth of $3,500, offered for an affordable price or traded for similar gear.

crivat

Reaction score
guess I'm gonna take the triamp to my band's tech and have it rebiased for some JJ 6L6's. In case the sound goes on the brutal side, I guess I'll keep it.

Bump.

crivat

Reaction score
Some other pics with the TriAmp at work... I'll surely miss the looks of this amp if I ever change it :(

Attachments

• crivat - bucovina (jackson).jpg
    crivat - bucovina (jackson).jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Rock'n'Iasi - Bucovina 02.jpg
    Rock'n'Iasi - Bucovina 02.jpg
    312.2 KB · Views: 35
  • Rock'n'Iasi - Bucovina 07.jpg
    Rock'n'Iasi - Bucovina 07.jpg
    332 KB · Views: 42
  • Rock'n'Iasi - Bucovina 08.jpg
    Rock'n'Iasi - Bucovina 08.jpg
    345.7 KB · Views: 48

crivat

Reaction score
^^^

Hello-o! It is I, king Juliaaan! Any traders for my tubeliness?
PS: And... Mort: no touching the royal feet, remember?

Evil7

LowCrushingMetal
Reaction score
I would take out the part about what amp you plan to buy.... Someone might like your amp and see that you plan to upgrade to the ENGL.. This will make them want to save more Just to buy the ENGL..

crivat

Reaction score
hmm, this might be true... nevertheless I have a good faith. i'm not planning to trade the TriAmp for other heads because it sucks. it's a great amp, with neat sound and by far the best looks in the business; yet my GAS is simply driving me crazy and I really want to get my hands on something else, such as a Fryette, Rivera and the like. I already own an Engl Fireball! But I WANT MOOORE!!! excuse the caps: read that line in Smeagol's voice, though :lol::lol::lol:

crivat

Reaction score
i could use such an amp, but there is a rather serious price gap between the two. any ideas about how could we cover this gap?

crivat

Reaction score
up. i was close to trading it against two marshalls, but realized in time how stupid such an idea was and abandoned it.

european traders, i welcome you! :)

')