Human Beansauce - New Band (Demo Video)

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new on here. Name's Jim, starting a band with Andii from on here. He's on drums and I'm on 6-string bass. This is a video of me recording a demo of the song 'burning time'. If any of you are curious the bass is a Douglas from rondomusic.com that's been modified and we're recording through a Peavey 6505+ guitar amp. The drums are programmed on this demo.

We'll be recording drum tracks and vocals soon so expect a lot more fun. We've got loads of material and will start laying out an album in the next months. (Band myspace is http://www.myspace.com/humanbeansauce)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

datalore

awkward soul
Reaction score
Really interesting! Are you going to add any other instrumentation? Over the past year, I've made a gradual switch from 7-string guitar to 5-string bass, and I've been considering doing something similar, but including vintage keyboard sounds (rhodes, B3, Moog, etc.). In my brain, it sounds something like Medeski, Martin & Wood meets Meshuggah with me on vocals. Confusing, I know.

Reaction score
Thanks guys! No, we don't have any plans to add more members right now, but I am using a Digitech DL-8 for loops to give the sound some extra layers in some of our songs. I'll be doing vocals as well, which will be growls and clean melodies.

Latest posts

')