Human Beansauce"Recapture" 6str bass+podx3

Andii

Reaction score
Western NC in a secret lair high on the mountain
This is a video of Jim Hildebrandt, the bassist on our duo, playing "Recapture".

He is using a Douglas 6 string with the stock pickups. The upper horn has been extended, the bass was repainted and the headstock reshaped. Since the PUs are single coils he runs both of them so it runs like a humbucker.

This was recorded by both of us and mixed and mastered by me. The pod x3 patch was made by me. It's the big bottom model.

The drums are programmed for now since this was a demo/promo video. The snare and tom samples were made using my drum set and the kick is an Andy Sneap sample that he posted on his forum. The cymbals are from some really old version of DFH.

Human Beansauce on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

:hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DrewsifStalin

LOLKATYPERRYGUY
Reaction score
Sounds good man! The riff at :15 should have some riding china and different snare placement, that riff would really groove, but it ends up being the same DO DO DO BEGGADIN over and over

Slampop

Artist/Producer: IDOLER
Reaction score
The riff at :15 should have some ... different snare placement, that riff would really groove

:agreed: i agree, and it would be cool if you went back to the original beat when the lead part comes in. as for the track, i really dig it man, and it's cool, because it reminds me of...well...If Meshuggah slapped! hahaha, metal dude! :metal:

Andii

Reaction score
Western NC in a secret lair high on the mountain
Sounds good man! The riff at :15 should have some riding china and different snare placement, that riff would really groove, but it ends up being the same DO DO DO BEGGADIN over and over
I'd never thought about it like that. I see what you're talking about. I'll be sure to try that out when I'm putting my drum parts to it. I laughed at the onomatopoeia a lot. :lol:

:agreed: i agree, and it would be cool if you went back to the original beat when the lead part comes in. as for the track, i really dig it man, and it's cool, because it reminds me of...well...If Meshuggah slapped! hahaha, metal dude! :metal:
Thanks dude. Yeah the Mesh influence is definitely there, but I think Jim's style is lot more bright feeling so it's really separated at the same time. I'm really digging the music he writes and I'm looking forward to beating my drums on stage to this stuff. :metal:

DrewsifStalin

LOLKATYPERRYGUY
Reaction score
I'd never thought about it like that. I see what you're talking about. I'll be sure to try that out when I'm putting my drum parts to it. I laughed at the onomatopoeia a lot. :lol:

hahaha I'm glad you enjoyed it! I use shit like that all the time, I generally refer to Triplets as Diggadin's

Latest posts

')