Hurricane Irene JOKE SONG! ( in mass it was a joke anyways)

• Thread starter ThisWorldIsOurs
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ThisWorldIsOurs

Reaction score
Ive been posting some joke songs on here from my side project and this is the latest! Its about the hurricane that everyone basically told us was going to be wicked bad but turned out to not be that bad in massachusetts anyways ( no offense if it affected your area...)

Many different vocalists on this one, so hope you enjoy it!

Hurricane Irene by ForevertheFallenBK on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Hurricane Irene
By: Bryce, P pat, Bobby, Steve, Paul, Mitch

Al Kaprielian ( funny voice noise anchor!) ( P Patrick )

Where were you, where were you when she hit home? ( P Patrick )

Katrina aint got shit on me( P Patrick, Bobby)
Where were you when she hit us last night!?
LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Irene is my maine bitch! (Steve)
Everytime a storm comes, everyone always rushes to the grocer STORE!! (Bryce)

Chorus 1

Wheres the batteries? ( P Patrick)
When I needed them the most.

Southern part

GANG VOCALS
YEAHHHH
WELL IM JUST A STORMMMMM

Well im just a storm ( P Patrick)
6 deaths were not enough for ME!
For me (x4)

Chorus 2

Huricane Irene, new englands nothing like new orleans (Bryce )
You're wreaking havoc on the whole northeast
You've changed your path a few times
But maine is still fucked!
Good thing I have electricity

(news report)

Honey grab the kids! Its worse than Katrina!!! ( paul lepine )

BREEEEEEEE (Bryce)
Growl (mitch)

News anchor
Confused (whats?) ( we are really strange so this is sort of an inside joke)

Hope you enjoyed this!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ThisWorldIsOurs

Reaction score
hahaha what do you mean "song poop" like we just forced the song lolll thanks tho man glad you dug it

edit: if its the same as a "youtube poop" I hear ya that its random as hell haha

niffnoff

Just another SunBro
Reaction score
... This sounds like For The Fallen Dreams - Changes style... I love you.

ArrowHead

Reaction score
Musically it's interesting. But the stupid lyrics ruin it for me.

Joking about a storm that ruined peoples lives, instead of counting yourself lucky, doesn't strike me as funny. If you're desperate to be funny, maybe a song about New Englanders forgetting how to drive after the first snowfall of every year.

Meanwhile, there are people in MA who STILL DON'T have power. My girl's family has no running water, power, or phone service. So mocking them for being smart enough to gather supplies seems very ignorant.

Sorry, I don't mean to poop on you. Heck, if the lyrics were about a girl, or cars, or killing dragons, you'd probably be my favorite local band. You are very talented, just not funny. We didn't get off scott free in MA, and it was downgraded to tropical storm by the time it hit us. Now imagine people like my Aunt who got hit while it was still a category 3-5 HURRICANE and suffered loss of pets and HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of dollars in damages that her insurance company is fighting her every step of the way on.

ThisWorldIsOurs

Reaction score

Joking about a storm that ruined peoples lives, instead of counting yourself lucky, doesn't strike me as funny. If you're desperate to be funny, maybe a song about New Englanders forgetting how to drive after the first snowfall of every year.

Meanwhile, there are people in MA who STILL DON'T have power. My girl's family has no running water, power, or phone service. So mocking them for being smart enough to gather supplies seems very ignorant.

Sorry, I don't mean to poop on you. Heck, if the lyrics were about a girl, or cars, or killing dragons, you'd probably be my favorite local band. You are very talented, just not funny. We didn't get off scott free in MA, and it was downgraded to tropical storm by the time it hit us. Now imagine people like my Aunt who got hit while it was still a category 3-5 HURRICANE and suffered loss of pets and HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of dollars in damages that her insurance company is fighting her every step of the way on.

Hey man, I'm truly sorry that I offended you and I didn't mean to make anything personal. The only reason that I made this song really was because I was recording a band the next day and we were afraid the power would go out and then it just ended up raining at my house. I should have taken into consideration the number of people who actually suffered from this and I'm sorry about about your family's troubles from this storm.

However, thanks for the good comments about talent and that you like the actual music itself, that means a lot to me and if you have any awesome ideas that would be great for this style of song I am totally open to it!

Sorry once again for the offense.

Sicarius

Reggie J Worthington
Reaction score

Irene was just a baby hurricane. Be happy you guys don't get them as often as we do in Texas. We were hoping something like a little Cat 1 would help with our drought. You guys aren't used to them, so you're over reacting to the after effects.

Listened to song:

hate vocal styling, lyrics could mesh better.

ArrowHead

Reaction score
Hey man, I'm truly sorry that I offended you and I didn't mean to make anything personal. The only reason that I made this song really was because I was recording a band the next day and we were afraid the power would go out and then it just ended up raining at my house. I should have taken into consideration the number of people who actually suffered from this and I'm sorry about about your family's troubles from this storm.

However, thanks for the good comments about talent and that you like the actual music itself, that means a lot to me and if you have any awesome ideas that would be great for this style of song I am totally open to it!

Sorry once again for the offense.

Dude, no worries at all. Mass is HUGE, it's very easy to forget that while we may get off easy on one end, people in other parts can get whacked.

And I DO really like your music a lot, so keep posting it!

ThisWorldIsOurs

Reaction score
dude the song talks about saying whattttttt down route 2 past concord prison and every wednesday I have my guitar lesson right next to it so the song will never be forgotten haha

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Irene was just a baby hurricane. Be happy you guys don't get them as often as we do in Texas. We were hoping something like a little Cat 1 would help with our drought. You guys aren't used to them, so you're over reacting to the after effects.

Listened to song:

hate vocal styling, lyrics could mesh better.

$2.6 BILLION in damage (not the final total) and 8 million homes and businesses without power and states of emergency in 13 states is not a "baby" anything :lol:

Latest posts

')