Hydrodjent

• Thread starter CooleyJr
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MintBerryCrunch

Melody>Metal
Reaction score
a little less like music, a little more like a compilation of cool guitar sounds. but i can get into it.

MintBerryCrunch

Melody>Metal
Reaction score
for the sake of playing devil's advocate. im gonna put this song up again (already started a thread on it) and just say it's better. ignoring the super groovy verse riff, and the horrible limpbizkite-esuqe lyrical phrasing. the riff at 1:04 - to 1:20 just owns. the bass and snare drums are placed perfect to accent the riff for added heaviness and has some of that low F drone i love

CooleyJr

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I seen this yesterday. I love that drone F but the vocals are just terrible! :lol: I can ignore those though and pay attention to the guitar. The tone is... weird but in a good way.

MintBerryCrunch

Melody>Metal
Reaction score
Yeah I seen this yesterday. I love that drone F but the vocals are just terrible! :lol: I can ignore those though and pay attention to the guitar. The tone is... weird but in a good way.

my god are the vocals just horrid *facepalm*

they're decent during that riff i mentioned so atleast they dont soil a sweet metal riff with vocals that sound ass

Joeywilson

Banned
Reaction score
Neema and Greg= Amazing team. Sooo bummed that Greg isn't with Monuments anymore :(.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
I like the vocals in the second vid. :shrug:

They're funky fresh.

The first video doesn't really do anything for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')