Hydrodjent

• Thread starter CooleyJr
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
It's so.. creative. I just love it.

I may have been given a map for trolling a djent thread but I'm not trolling here as I think I have a right to say this. It's creative in the sense that, yes, they're creating music and art (more power to them), but it's not creative in the sense that it's original...because I have heard at least two dozen songs that sound like this.

:2c:

Moolaka

Reaction score
This is pretty nuts, even if you don't like Djent this is undeniably a fine example of orchestrated chaos.

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
Not really... pretty extremely close to SikTh I'd say.

I wasn't saying dual vocalists were unique, I was saying Fellsilent's vocalists are unique, I haven't heard any examples of bands that use high(ish) screams like them. Some people hate the way they sound, but I love em.

As for Hydrodjent, as much I love prog/djent this really isn't that interesting to me, it's a bit bland IMO.

Kavnar

Reaction score
Fellsilent and Monuments are fucking great. Finally going to see Monuments in February (I think) with Periphery.

keshav

Connecting the Dots
Reaction score
Hey guys thanks to whoever liked my music, to be honest I'm not a fan of the name any more either, but I can't think of anything to replace it with. I have my first album 80% done as of this moment and plan to release it next month but I'll have to think of a better name first haha..

Again, thanks to all who checked it out and even more to those who dig it, you guys are awesome. And those who don't, you're still awesome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
')