I am literally going to die trying to look for the Yamaha CV820WB

sunung1188

Reaction score
Seriously, I know it's been discontinued, the Yamaha CV820WB aka Wes Borland Signature.
But as a die-hard Wes Borland fan, I will scour the Earth to buy this guitar.
Alas I come back to my favorite forum to gather information from the true guitarists of this World.

Seriously, anyone know where I can buy one or anyone who is selling one? I will buy it instantly!

Cheers.

32683-yamaha-cv820wb-wes-borland-signature-model-gloss-black--large.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
You have my sympathies.

AngryGoldfish

boy in a coma
Reaction score
I remember that guitar. Really badass looking, like the Troy Van Leeuwan signature Yamaha, but I never see them. Ever.

ElNitro

Reaction score
I think the guys who one of those guitars won't let it go. Always kept an eye out for it on a regular base but never saw one (at least in germany).

downburst82

Reaction score
I've been looking for one for years as well. They just don't come up often. Last one I saw was on eBay over a year ago. I can't remember the price but it was *buy it now* for more than I had and was snapped up really quickly.

Good luck on your hunt....if I ever find 2 I will sell you one:lol:

Metal Mortician

Ninja Lurker
Reaction score
The yamaha signatures seem REALLY hard to come by. Years ago I was looking for a Ryan Shuck sig, but alas, I just gave up. :noplease: Those who have them really seem to hold on to them. Also had a similar issue with the ESP Kelly Hayes model.

sunung1188

Reaction score
I don't get why other guitar brands wouldn't make a signature guitar for Wes. Although not the most iconic, he does have an extremely unique style and is the guitarist for (even though now hated) one of the biggest bands of his era

Pikka Bird

Vaya Con Cornholio
Reaction score
I don't get why other guitar brands wouldn't make a signature guitar for Wes. Although not the most iconic, he does have an extremely unique style and is the guitarist for (even though now hated) one of the biggest bands of his era

They probably don't want Petrucci melting their faces off. :lol:

Ivars V

Reaction score
One store in Riga has it. Price tag is pretty... well 1500 euro or smth like that.

Latest posts

')