I am no longer in Traces

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
It's been a long time building up, but it finally came to the crunch.

It wasn't really an amicable split, as I got fed up with them and they got fed up with me, so I hope now that I am out of the way they can fully realise the vision they had for the band, I still think they're one of the most exciting bands to ever grace my ears.

Best of luck to them.

As for me, I've been finding I've been writing less and less at the moment due to work and other commitments, but my writing chops and lead chops are better than ever and I will be continuing to make new material.

So - guitarists of the UK, I've not heard this from them yet but I imagine they'll be looking for a new guitarist soon so keep your eyes peeled!

Peace :cool:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
Toss me a PM some time if you have any interest in online collab when/if you get the itch. :yesway:

Wish you nothing but the best of luck with all your endeavors, of course.

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
Good luck Dave! Sorry to hear about the split.

Keep us posted on your new material.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Ah dude :( Thats ruined my day.

Sorry to hear that man, but I look forward to hearing whatever else you do.

Fzau

Unleash the proggies
Reaction score
You can come to Belgium and we'll start the most popular dethkoar band in the world! It can't go wrong! :scream:

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
So what really happened? As you are no longer in the band you can dish the dirt, espescially if it wasn't amicable!

I think it's likely that both parties feel disappointed in the way it was handled and there is zero good that could come from giving you my point of view on the matter.

What I will say is that I hope that I will learn from this situation and I hope that they will too.

This is a massive weight off my mind and I am very grateful that I no longer have to worry about it :)

Mattayus

Sir Groove-A-Lot
Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry to hear man. With all that free time and riffage going to waste we should collab on some shit :yesway:

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Sorry to hear man. With all that free time and riffage going to waste we should collab on some shit :yesway:

noyphh.jpg

Reaction score
Sad to hear man, as I was digging their stuff. Look forward to hearing you in a different context to Traces however.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think it's likely that both parties feel disappointed in the way it was handled and there is zero good that could come from giving you my point of view on the matter.

What I will say is that I hope that I will learn from this situation and I hope that they will too.

This is a massive weight off my mind and I am very grateful that I no longer have to worry about it :)

Glad to see you have some professionalism and class :yesway:

Good luck moving forward :metal:

')