I am NOT happy......

• Thread starter garcia3441
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

garcia3441

Tone Whore
Contributor
Reaction score
I have Dish Network, and it rained here earlier. When it rains it interferes with the reception. Well every channel is back EXCEPT ESPN, so I'm missing Monday night football!!!!! :mad: :mad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Samer

Dybbuk
Reaction score
cable can go out in the rain too, but not as often. And it depends where you live. But over all cable is more stable, satelite has better picture.

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Cable doesn't go out if it rains, maybe if your neighborhood distributor gets hit by lightning or some cumjob runs into it with their car but an optical cable running 4ft underground is not gonna be affected by rain. Get HD over cable and it'll blow out your satellite pieces of shit, seriously. Satellite is for farmers, if you live in a city throw that shit out and get a real service.

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
garcia3441 said:
I have Dish Network, and it rained here earlier. When it rains it interferes with the reception. Well every channel is back EXCEPT ESPN, so I'm missing Monday night football!!!!! :mad: :mad:

I'll help bring you up to date.., The Iggles are leading the NFC east for the first last and only time this year! :)fawk: Dallas!)

You MUST head to a Hooters for wings and football! :agreed:

garcia3441

Tone Whore
Contributor
Reaction score
D-EJ915 said:
an optical cable running 4ft underground is not gonna be affected by rain. if you live in a city throw that shit out and get a real service.
The local cable company still strings their lines on power poles, and has about 30 channels. :lol:
And yes I live in the country.

Popsyche said:
You MUST head to a Hooters for wings and football! :agreed:

The closest Hooters is about 75 miles away.:lol:

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
garcia3441 said:
The local cable company still strings their lines on power poles, and has about 30 channels. :lol:
And yes I live in the country.

And also, the cable companies get their signals from satellites, although with much bigger dishes.

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
They broadcasted it on "my 20" here so that those without espn could still get it.