I can has j custom ?

• Thread starter NiCkMiLnE
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
I noticed that too. i only found this thread because I noticed his green name in the "Users logged in n the last 24 hours" box on the frontpage. :shrug:

:squint:

OzzyC

:ubersquint:
Reaction score
I noticed that too. i only found this thread because I noticed his green name in the "Users logged in n the last 24 hours" box on the frontpage. :shrug:

They should have left it alone for a new batch of noobs in a few months. :agreed: Oh, well.

Reaction score
Is this character based on a fanboy or wes himself? Because I cant see why all the 1337-speech is used...?

btw... you are a noob..... bitch.... :ugh:

MerlinTKD

EIght.Fold.Path / Hinge Theory
Contributor
Reaction score
er... back on topic... if that's allowed... ;)

What is this JC7 you're planning on getting? Is that Jackson custom, or something else?

<- ignoramus ;)

eelblack2

Fewel
Contributor
Reaction score
HRG4BX vs 8427 respectively:

1. Quilt vs Flame

2. 5A quilt top vs a very nice flame, but certainly not 5A.

3. No binding vs binding

4. No reinforcement rod vs Titanium reinforcement rod.

5. PAF7s stock vs TZ7(?) and AN7(?) Correct me if Im wrong on the 8427 pickups stock - cant remember.

6. Limited run of 15 vs unsure 8427 production numbers.

7. Variation in JC vine from 2005 vs current 2007 JC vine.

That pretty much sums up the differences. I own a HRG4-BX so Im a little biased, but after seeing a 8427 up close recently, I'd still take my HRG - the top was vastly superior and other than the knobs, I didnt need to change anything from stock. The rareness facter is also mildly exciting.

IMG_0661.jpg

HRG4_2.jpg

HRG4_1.jpg

Reaction score
HRG4BX vs 8427 respectively:

1. Quilt vs Flame

2. 5A quilt top vs a very nice flame, but certainly not 5A.

3. No binding vs binding

4. No reinforcement rod vs Titanium reinforcement rod.

5. PAF7s stock vs TZ7(?) and AN7(?) Correct me if Im wrong on the 8427 pickups stock - cant remember.

6. Limited run of 15 vs unsure 8427 production numbers.

That pretty much sums up the differences. I own a HRG4-BX so Im a little biased, but after seeing a 8427 up close recently, I'd still take my HRG - the top was vastly superior and other than the knobs, I didnt need to change anything from stock. The rareness facter is also mildly exciting.

IMG_0661.jpg

HRG4_2.jpg

HRG4_1.jpg

That is one gorgeous guitar, my good man. Sign me up for Dos.

As far as Mr. Borland is concerned...

!!!!!!!111!!!!11H0ARZ0Rxxxx!!!!11!!!111
!!!!USUKADIK!!!111!!
Y0OOOO R BORN FR0M AN ANUSzxxxxoooooorrr
Although Black Light Burns isn't bad.
N0 7-STRING?!?!?!!!!?!?!?!?!111!?1?!!? WHUDAFUXORZ

nikt

LACS Lover
Reaction score
this is correct

vines are the same on those models

and I have to say ,that as far Your HRG4 has got he best looking Quilt (IMO) then rest of the series looks poor, and Flames on 8427 look like are better figured. But that is subiective

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
You guys are both noobs if you don't realize that the Wes stuff is done by a mod and is purely in jest, mostly because of the syntax used in the thread title. Calm down. :nuts:

Absolutely correct. We could tell you who it is, but then we'd have to kill you. :ninja:

He came about one day when one of us couldn't log into his account and decided to have some fun with a ghost account instead.

eelblack2

Fewel
Contributor
Reaction score
Look at the stem... I believe it is made of maple or something on that one. The 8427 does not have that feat.

Correct, look at the stems on this:

ŒŸõŒ‹‰Ê

As compared to my stems. That was the first thing I noticed when I tried the 8427 for myself. I like the contrast better on mine - its even more striking in person.

')