I don't normally talk like this but...

shotgunn

Reaction score
It was like that when I bought it. I don't use ENGL so I'll probably remove it... someday.

As for the Strat. It is an MIM I paid $199 for. There is a GIANT crack in the back which the seller claimed did NOT penetrate the body, but only the finish. Naturally this was the first thing I looked for when I opened the box. Sho nuff... The crack goes DEEP into the body. After I completely disassembled it I found that it goes clear through the body. If I wanted to I could easily tear it into two pieces. I bought a syringe glue kit and will have to stress the fracture and insert glue. I may even end up completely separating it then glue & clamp.

Anyway, when I was younger (and only cared for Metal tone) I hated Strats. I have always loved blues and rock stuff and my Ibby 7's just can't do that the way I like.

Soooo pllllllllbbbbhhhh!!! (blows raspberries) LOL!!!

shotgunn

There's an engl sticker on your furman power conditioner? AND your strat is hanging from the rack lights of your other furman?

*leaves*

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

shotgunn

Reaction score
Yeah, that is the only thing (besides and even LOWER price) that could make this deal even sweeter. I guess since I am an adult now nobody cares to buy me the 'toys' I currently desire.

I had to sell my Triaxis and one of my MKIII's as well as return my Pod X3 Pro. (BTW, the X3 is a JOKE compared to this.

Now I just need to get the band back together... That ball is already rolling.

For the record, I didn't actually lick it, it unfortunately reeks of smoke. Not to mention it could use a good wipe down.

shotgunn

If your going to lick the AXE please wipe it up when your done, the buttons will stick.

Nice present that would be full of even more win if someone bought it for you!

')