I don't think I've ever been this happy in my life before.

• Thread starter x178x
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

x178x

Reaction score
As of just about an hour ago, I'm the proud owner of a Black 7 string Schecter Gryphon. I love this thing to death, and I'm so excited to finally own a 7 string and see what everyone is talking about. This is AMAZING.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nik

Arrogant asshole
Reaction score
Congrats dude :hbang:

When you first get your 7 and you are exploring all the possibilities for the first time--that's truly an amazing feeling!

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
welcome to our world. I remember getting my first 7 and it being everything it was meant to be.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
It's so amazing.... I'm having such a good time with it... 6 strings just seem empty now.

:agreed: Man, it was... 5 years ago, almost to the day. I FINALLY got that magical box from UPS, opened it up, carefully opened that case...

... and there it was. My RG2027. It was the best feeling ever. Far better than sex, IMO. Better than food, anything. Only thing better has been like, time spent with loved ones or in nature.

It's hard to top after that, unfortunately. :lol: Ask Noodles. Now that he has a bad-ass custom designed to his exact specs, the new gear joy is pretty diminished. :lol:

Treasure this time.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hehe don't know about the better than sex, TDW is obviously doing something wrong, but it is a great feeling. Mine was just a few months ago when I brought home an RG7321... a few months and a lot of different guitars later and I haven't looked back :yesway:

Oh and let me be the first to say
:worth:

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Hehe don't know about the better than sex, TDW is obviously doing something wrong, but it is a great feeling. Mine was just a few months ago when I brought home an RG7321... a few months and a lot of different guitars later and I haven't looked back :yesway:

Oh and let me be the first to say
:worth:

Gotta agree with you there. I'm agreeing with Bob till he's like "better than sex!" Well, sure, sometimes I'd rather play with my band than have sex (Some people might be like "Why?!?!??!" It's easy. Because I could have sex any day or any time, but I can only play with my band once a week). And sometimes playing with a band is a much better feeling than sex. Completely different kinds of feelings and really shouldn't be compared, though...

I was both ecstatic and irritated the day I bought my RG1527. Happy because it was a seven-string that played really really well. Irritated because of the damn tremolo. :mad: I still don't like tremolos, but I can deal with them a hell of a lot better now than I used to be able to. And I even use the tremolo bar on some songs and give 'em the "whammy."

I also want to see pics.

x178x

Reaction score
I'm really sorry guys... my camera is in another state... I left it there when I was visiting my ex-girlfriend.

My friend Greg is comming tommarow, and he'll bring his camera, I promise I'll post some.

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
Congtratulations!

WE want to see some pictures, nice looking guitar that.

6 strings are shit (sorry short stringers :lol:) With a 7 you have a lot of new sounds, it's amazing.

Nats

Reaction score
congrats. have fun. i remember calling out sick when my 1527 was supposed to come. it got to my house early and i jammed on it for the entire day. great day that was

Latest posts

')