I don't think I've ever been this happy in my life before.

• Thread starter x178x
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I didnt know there was a Gryphon 7. I'm interested to see pics too. Congrats though.

I definitely know the feeling. The best day ever was when I recieved a USA BC Rich Wave 7-string and a Washburn USA Sonic 7 on the SAME DAY... that was an amazing day. Getting my custom Rico last month is close 2nd though.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

x178x

Reaction score
How you liking that coild tap on the gryphon?
It's amazing... I love everything about this guitar, and I can't wait to get better.

Also, for everyone still interested, I'll have pictures tommarow... the camera didn't come today.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Cool man. What pickups are in it? Duncan Designs?

SILENT FACTOR

7's are Metal!
Contributor
Reaction score
I didnt know there was a Gryphon 7. I'm interested to see pics too. Congrats though.

Hey Zim, I didnt know there was such a thing either until this tuesday. There is a maroon one at the GC in Danvers hanging on one of the amp cubical thingy's.

jim777

Seen all good people
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I thought this was going to be an "I bumped into Britney and Paris last night..." thread :lol:

Congrats on the 7!

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Hey, if you've never pulled a 2027 out of a case before that was just shipped to you, you have no idea guys. :lol: They're asolutely gorgeous in person, I remember my chest tightened all up when I first opened the case.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome! Can't wait to see it.

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
the gryphon is def a nice guitar. Cool choice besides the damein and omen.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I thought this was going to be an "I bumped into Britney and Paris last night..." thread :lol:

Bumping into Paris and Britney would make you the happiest you've ever been? Damn I guess we have different tastes :lol: Now if it was Jessica Alba and Scarlett Johansen, then we'd be in business ;)

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
^ I like the way this man thinks.

And my 2027 would be promptly forgotten. (At least for a little while. ;) )

Bumping into Paris and Britney would make me pretty happy if I was in need of some ipecac. :lol:

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
Off topic:
I was both ecstatic and irritated the day I bought my RG1527. Happy because it was a seven-string that played really really well. Irritated because of the damn tremolo. :mad: I still don't like tremolos, but I can deal with them a hell of a lot better now than I used to be able to. And I even use the tremolo bar on some songs and give 'em the "whammy."
I take it you bought it in the USA? Seeing as you live in the country of the 15271GK? :scratch:
:) just a question. :)

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
My first seven is being shipped out Monday... Dude got the money order yesterday.. I cant wait, Only like 2 more weeks hopefully.. a great birthday present if it gets here before the 21st =] lol

')