I fucking HATE YouTube Music.

mikah912

Reaction score
Joking aside, I'm not certain what benefits come from Youtube Music that I wouldn't get from plain old Youtube. I use the internet more to find music than to casually listen to it, and generally Youtube knows what I click, and tends to recommend interesting stuff. Curious what sets "Youtube Music" apart?

It's a dedicated music streaming service with all that entails. And it comes with YouTube Premium bundled in so you never have to see an ad on YouTube or hear one on YouTube Music.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
You can't not pay for something and expect no ads, that genie is out of the bottle, it's the most way to get subscribers and you need money to pay for stuff, and if it isn't coming from subscribers, it's advertisers paying for people to hear about your product.

JDB123

Newb Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I'm also just surprised how much of the general population still doesn't use ad-blocking/tracking prevention extensions on their browsers or phones. It's so easy...

YouTube has tried to crack down on it recently, but it seems like they were just trying to get a read on how many users actually utilize ad-blockers.

')