I gots ta get me one of these!

• Thread starter HotRodded7321
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HotRodded7321

Reaction score
This is METAL!!! Cort builds some nice axes, I'm surprised they're not bigger in the US. :scratch: Here's the link....cool stuff!

EVL-K6.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
yeah man those corts are pretty awesome, I'd been eying those before but nobody freaking sells them, lol

HotRodded7321

Reaction score
Im sensing Hellraiser ripoff.

I don't think so...the Hellraiser is alot different by comparison. I'd take the K6 anyways...dual 81's :metal:

I honestly think Cort should focus on the US market a little more...My KX1 is amazing, I don't doubt for a minute that Cort wouldn't give Ibanez, Jackson and Schecter a run for their money. Corts are pretty solid guitars.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I actually like this model the best, it's kind of like a jazz bass...but not really, and way better

HBS-II.jpg

Alex-D33

Golderak is King
Contributor
Reaction score
Don't bother with the black one ..it looks good and that's it, the floyd is crap and the fret job very midiocre . But the strat copy is much better . believe me cuz the music shop where i live sells CORT !! and i tried both of them out .i'M NOT SAYING THERE ALL LIKE THAT BUT !!!! I guess they put the hole package on LOOK'S instaide of FUNCTION..GET MY DRIFT..:)

hirram bullock model,,,(the one missing a string and paint) ..lol

Ryan

Reaction score
^ LOL

That Floyd looks like a Schaller almost.. Schallers are sweet.

That natural guitar can eat a dick. They should call it the Gonzo sig.

7-request

Reaction score
i have try that k6, its good, here u can get it for around 550 USD. now i'm thinking to get this thing or MTM2 (GAS list for 2007)

')