I guess I am officially a member, I bought a used prestige...

TheInvisibleHand

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Although it's hard to even call it used, the previous owner must have barely touched the thing. It showed up to my door in like new condition. Not a mark on it, apart from a little tarnish on the bridge. After a setup it plays like a beast. Guitars like this make me wonder why I ever spend money on the high end stuff.

Apparently this model was only made for one year (2020) and for the Chinese market only. Previous owner imported it. I had been looking for one of these and remembered that I had almost bought one off reverb a couple years back. I reached out to the guy in the off chance he had not actually sold it, and lo and behold, he still had it!!! I jumped on it and could not be happier that i did.

IMG_4234.jpg
IMG_4235.jpg
IMG_4237.jpg
IMG_4238.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
My guess- RG2720S (2020)

TheInvisibleHand

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
My guess- RG2720S (2020)

Yep, RG2720S. Pickups are the dimarzio fusion edges. Theyre actually not bad in this guitar, but ill likely be replacing them sometime soon.

Surveyor 777

I measure things
Reaction score
That looks amazing!

This is what frustrates me about Ibanez. Instead of having those burled/weird burst colors, just offer us more of these regular colors or sparkle colors to replace those burls.

And that fretboard - looks great!

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
That looks amazing!

This is what frustrates me about Ibanez. Instead of having those burled/weird burst colors, just offer us more of these regular colors or sparkle colors to replace those burls.

And that fretboard - looks great!
This 1000%. Bring back the 90's/00's colors or other solid and metal flake colors! And paint the backs too!

')