I had 5 of my Guitars Stolen - What do I need to do Next?

• Thread starter Church2224
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mehegama

Reaction score
So who is this going to work now? You ll be seing him in the buliding entrance and say "good morning thief"? Can you please update on what did he say after seeing the smashed the door? Maybe he counter reports you for theft, given how stupid he is?

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
So who is this going to work now? You ll be seing him in the buliding entrance and say "good morning thief"? Can you please update on what did he say after seeing the smashed the door? Maybe he counter reports you for theft, given how stupid he is?
OP has moved, presumably this is the last time he's walking into this particular building for a good long while.
Eagerly awaiting an update on the Vola. A clean sweep on this thread would be sweet. Love me a feel-good story.

works0fheart

Tike Myson
Reaction score
Physical revenge is limited. Have you considered
locking him up in a room for 15 years, while preparing an elaborate charade whereby he unknowingly begins a romantic relationship with his own daughter upon his release?

I'm glad you got your guitars back but I hope this plot takes off. Probably just an average Virginia story though, which the thief's brain already seems to be the product of.

Reaction score
bec9bac596a1f151e229462d915bef09cf032bfb0dcfa8d279408a6cac13b9ff_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
')