I hate backorder!!!!!!

• Thread starter ckadaverr
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ckadaverr

Mr. Chad
Reaction score
so i just ordered my first 7 string (ibanez RG7321 ... thin necks YES) from musiciansfriend.com but it's on backorder. i placed the order june 5th............ still on back order. :wavey:

so i'm wondering, is there a cancellation fee? i'd rather order from somewhere else where it's in stock guaranteed and pay more. ordering online only, the cheapest 7 string i've seen out here locally was an ibanez for 700 dollars used, too much. for me. at least.

MF makes me go crazy jajajaja. ok thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Welcome! :hbang: I would wait a little longer and see what happens. If you cancel, you can always find one on ebay cheaper too. But, i'd wait for it, waiting sucks but it'll be worth it when you get it. :agreed:

I see you're from Japan. I used to live there in the 80s (Atsugi). I miss Japan. I want to go visit my mother's side of family one of these days. :yesway:

ckadaverr

Mr. Chad
Reaction score
arigato ne? hahaha. i love it here, i don't wanna leave. kaeru ka?

plus, i'm getting introduced to big name bands here like 8-ball, murasaki, high and mighty color and others, good exposure.

it says to wait 2-4 weeks but i'm so anxious to get my hands on that extra string.

')