I...I think I'm in love

• Thread starter subatomicsatan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

subatomicsatan

Reaction score
Is she European? Seems like she might have a slight accent.

I need to know so I can plan my stalking accordingly. ;)

JCNY

Reaction score
Shes from the US but lives in Sweden. No plans for coming back here either.

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Man, her technique is just so perfect. It's one thing to sound great on a studio track, but quite another to sit in front of a video camera and just peel of a fluid succession of five string sweeps like that. She's just so clean.

...and she's really fucking hot.

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Her phrasing rocks too! She sounds almost like Michael Schenker with some of the chops from the shred/prog crowd.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I saw this thread title and immediately knew this was about Lori.

It's almost a pity she's a legitimately attractive woman, because every thread about her turns into an "OMG she's hott!" fest, and the fact that she's a SERIOUSLY talented guitarist with phenominally precise technique and great phrasing often gets overlooked - people make more of a deal about the fact she's a woman than that she's damned good.

I used to chat with her a bit back at www.guitarwar.com - she was pretty chill about it, and I guess she resigned herself to getting attention more for her looks than her chops, but still...

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I saw this thread title and immediately knew this was about Lori.

It's almost a pity she's a legitimately attractive woman, because every thread about her turns into an "OMG she's hott!" fest, and the fact that she's a SERIOUSLY talented guitarist with phenominally precise technique and great phrasing often gets overlooked - people make more of a deal about the fact she's a woman than that she's damned good.

Noodles and I both noted that she was a great guitarist!

Latest posts

')