I just made a guitarshape that I would like to share. :D

• Thread starter Seedawakener
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Seedawakener said:
I tell u its hard to come up with new designs, their all taken.

And I dont really think it looks anything like either the warlock or the sg. well, thanks for the feedback, and yes the first one is colored pretty badly.

Well, the front half looks just like a BC Rich Beast, and the bottom half an SG/etc. It just looks like a hybrid and just sort of awkward looking to me. I think you could come up with something slightly cooler is all. Honest feedback is good, more productive than mearly being polite ;) Then again, if you really love it, then that's all that matters really.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
zimbloth said:
Well, the front half looks just like a BC Rich Beast, and the bottom half an SG/etc. It just looks like a hybrid and just sort of awkward looking to me. I think you could come up with something slightly cooler is all. Honest feedback is good, more productive than mearly being polite ;) Then again, if you really love it, then that's all that matters really.

No its ok, thank u for the feedback. I just dont want you do think that its a ripoff.

7-request

Reaction score
nice design man,
i like to share some of mine to, its not designed from raw, it just a mix of some model, all ibanez, RG 1527, RG 7321, RX/RV somthing, and MTM mike thomson one,
XIXRBspec.jpg

Newkie

Jag har en plan.
Reaction score
The first one is very nice :hbang:

Sätt på en floyd å jag beställer tre ^^

')