I just vomited in my mouth - Dime content

noob_pwn

Reaction score
37461_122730704435033_100000943112445_123727_6149388_n.jpg

I know it's not a guitar but i figured nobody ever checks the bass section.
:wallbash:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
You can add that to the signature guitars that dime never used list. Whats even worse is that it is a bass, so you know for sure he never used that shit.

chucknorrishred

Reaction score
:noplease:thats just fuced up

the only idea ive gotten off a dean guitar is a 29 fret neck, other than that:noplease:

ProgCorey

Reaction score
woah woah WOAH WOAH woah. Lois this is not my batman cup!

Nah but seriously, i was gonna get a RC7X before, but now after seeing how much one guitar company loves feeding off of the dead and defenseless, i have decided to stick with my beloved Ibanez's.

Fuck you, Dean. :nono:

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I still remember that album Dimebag had where he played bass. Yeah, man, I remember that.

BenInKY

Banned
Reaction score
woah woah WOAH WOAH woah. Lois this is not my batman cup!

Nah but seriously, i was gonna get a RC7X before, but now after seeing how much one guitar company loves feeding off of the dead and defenseless, i have decided to stick with my beloved Ibanez's.

Fuck you, Dean. :nono:

Not buying a product on moral grounds? If only you knew what EVERY company did...

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not buying a product on moral grounds? If only you knew what EVERY company did...

A lot better reason than a lot of the arbitrary reasons often given for not liking "company x". :lol:

BenInKY

Banned
Reaction score
Dean feels that if Dime would have played bass, this bass design would have been his first custom bass. And they'll be coming out with what his second custom would be earlier next year.

White Cluster

Gives Life Meaning
Reaction score
I still remember that album Dimebag had where he played bass. Yeah, man, I remember that.

Is that the one where he played all pinch harmonics instead of natural notes? Yeah man that was sick!

TemjinStrife

Power Metal Cellist
Reaction score
To be fair, Dime's estate isn't blameless. His wife and family probably make a killing off of the licensing agreements.

')