I just vomited in my mouth - Dime content

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Psychobuddy

edxgxsrfrz
Reaction score
This really just makes me sad. Maybe they should try to promote the other guitars, or basses they have instead of reusing and modifying the same crap they've been putting out. Not a Pantera fan, or really a Dime fan but it's sad to see them do this.

Caveman

Caveman
Reaction score
I had a dream once that me and dime had m16s i had busted him out of this holding cell that was guarded by muslim terrorists hired by dean to detain him. we were then shooting our way through this compound that seemed like the cocain factory from scarface except it was littered with dime signature guitars and shit being built by 5 yearold argentinian children. there was all these armed columbian guards we had to take out. it was very rambo ish. then we got to the head office where like Grady and Rita hayworth and Deans head guy were just doing tons of cocain next to piles of treasure and cash. Dime then said Getcha pull and Unloaded on em. seriously it was the coolest dream i really recommend drinking too much nightquil.

CFB

Reaction score
This is just stupid. Even if they could justify making a ton of guitars he never used (which they can't) this is just plain greed. This makes me not want to buy any Dean, ever.

Razzy

[10]
Reaction score
This is just stupid. Even if they could justify making a ton of guitars he never used (which they can't) this is just plain greed. This makes me not want to buy any Dean, ever.

Them making shit guitars already made me never want to buy one, ever, but this doesn't help, lol.

TemjinStrife

Power Metal Cellist
Reaction score
I've actually played a number of decent Deans. None of them were Dimebag "signatures" though.

Caveman

Caveman
Reaction score
dean makes some killer axes. i just wish they could do just that. instead of raping dime and every signature artists. its like all they rely on. they have like more dime signatures then regular models.

and now their making signature pickups and amps after hes been dead for 6 years. its just like god damn.

but honestly i own a dime o flame. i got it in 05. before it got so rediculous. i also have a washburn dime. and i have the randall original warhead. the pq3 the mxr 6 band and the dean dime amp and the mxr dd-11.

im not trying to sound like dime. although its always fun to play along with and tighten up your chops. his gear can be a little more versitile then just his sound. the warhead doesnt even really sound like him. almost sounds like a super pushed 5150 how i have it set atm.

i just hate the cheap end of it. making bolt ons without floyds and v guitars hes never been seen with. and now this bass and i believe i read about an upcoming trombone.
(although i hear the skulls are killer)

why does it needs dimes name? are you convinced yoru shit wont sell without a name like dimebag?

TheSilentWater

is a nerd.
Reaction score
I had a dream once that me and dime had m16s i had busted him out of this holding cell that was guarded by muslim terrorists hired by dean to detain him. we were then shooting our way through this compound that seemed like the cocain factory from scarface except it was littered with dime signature guitars and shit being built by 5 yearold argentinian children. there was all these armed columbian guards we had to take out. it was very rambo ish. then we got to the head office where like Grady and Rita hayworth and Deans head guy were just doing tons of cocain next to piles of treasure and cash. Dime then said Getcha pull and Unloaded on em. seriously it was the coolest dream i really recommend drinking too much nightquil.
Wow.

Win, just win.

OT: I agree with what people are saying about Dean milking the Dimebag license. It's a shame, really, because they've got a few pretty decent designs if you ask me, but to see them put them to one side in order to shamelessly cash in on the Razorbacks and MLs is just tragic. Meh, I guess that's business for you.

Metalman X

The Resplendent Sub-Human
Reaction score
Well....theres an upside.

It's a bass, and it's a V

You just don't see too many V shaped basses' and I think thats a shame.

I'd totally own a V bass....but probably not this one.

Justin Bailey

Reaction score
well it kind of makes sense, its based of the Razorback V which is based off of the Razorback that Dime did in fact design.

Brendan G

What is this then?
Reaction score
I was a member of the Dean forums before and after it was released. It was mostly due to requests from forum members. Or if not that, a lot of forum members expressed interest in razorback and razorback V basses.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
facepalm1.jpg

Latest posts

')