I love boxes....again (56k = PC thread title because this isn't OT)

ShawnFjellstad

hates womanizers.
Reaction score
:lol: nice shirt duder. i'll be getting one of those floorboards in about two months.
next month i'm getting a retube kit for mindy.

you have the same amp as i do, you're getting all of the same shit that i'm getting, and you have the same awesometastic shirt that i have.
face it, we're the same person.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
CIMG0374.jpg
Genius! :rofl:

poisonelvis

windowlicker
Contributor
Reaction score
what you do win the lotto?fuck!!talk about gas,dude yer' killing me...i gotta' go hit the truckstops,i didn't know there was that much money in it.:lol:

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
I make good money for around here and I live with my mother. That should answer all your questions :lol:

poisonelvis

windowlicker
Contributor
Reaction score
you lucky dog!!!my mom booted us kids out at 18....6 boys will do that to ya'...i might sell my 64 dart for gas cash,you got me going,i want to hump new gear too!!!:lol:

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
No, I'm bailing myself out at the same rate that it's raining :lol: Basically my debt is staying current, which is fucking retarded because I could have paid it off by now since I've lived at home. I calculated ALL my shit that I have, and I have about $13000 worth of music gear, and another couple grand worth of computer shit.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
damn dude :p

I'm lookin at around $9700 for all the gear i've owned over the years, but i've sold 2 guitars, 2 amps and a pedal since i've started out lol.

scary, eh?

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
It's funny how it adds up. The only high end things I own are the RG7CT and Norbert. Other than that, it's a shit ton of misc small cheap shit.

')