I need a guitarist

• Thread starter KehoeDeathMetal
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KehoeDeathMetal

Reaction score
That wants to create a little internet project with me.My patterns are much more structured than what I put up on my myspace music site,i'm just dicking around on there.Practicing.I'm really eager to make some quality music,but every musician around me cant hack it.They can't keep up with me.So I need help....

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
That wants to create a little internet project with me.My patterns are much more structured than what I put up on my myspace music site,i'm just dicking around on there.Practicing.I'm really eager to make some quality music,but every musician around me cant hack it.They can't keep up with me.So I need help....
I'm interested if you are.

I use a mic for all my tracks at the moment, but I have a Toneport Gearbox bundle coming soon and I'm gonna be dicking around with tones.

and after the first, I'm gonna be getting some pro monitors and a Toneport UX8, so things should get even better ( though I'm gonna be using the toneport to mic real Drums)

h8leech

Valkyrie Treaty
Reaction score
SoundClick artist: GED LEITCH - Heavy Metal
I'm putting vocals to that song either tonight or tommorrow.The songs going to be intense.

ironic... i was just passing out the GED soundclick and the Kehoe myspace to a bunch of peeps saying these two dude should fucking hook up...... new era a fucking brutality!!!!:hbang: I can not wait.... please keep the forums posted metal brothas

KehoeDeathMetal

Reaction score
I have been slacking as of the last day or two due to my head being all over the place(Problems with fiance',etc)but I am slowly getting back on track and I hope to have something up with that music soon.I hope I can work with that dude personally at some point.I just deleted some of my best lyrics for my song sexual sadist by accident(sooo soo pissed)so thats depressed me alot,but I think I might have copies.Hopefully.
Thanks for whoring out my stuff,bro.Its GREATLY appreciated.I just got some merch in the mail today,check the Kehoe myspace for pics of the sweatshirts and t-shirts when you get a chance.

KehoeDeathMetal

Reaction score
I'll work with you all.Everyone that has answered this thread.I'm looking to create as much music as possible.I can do a bit of everything,including"clean"vocals.I just enjoy growling and whatnot the most.Send me some material of yours andi'll see what patterns I can come up with.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Why does this bear a striking resemblance to the SS.org Album thread?

Fionn

Reaction score
I'm good! You?

Why does this bear a striking resemblance to the SS.org Album thread?

What is going on with that?

I've sorta lost touch a bit there...

Zamm, love your face in the random improv vid, awesome!

i've got that same bt, tis a nice one!

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
I'm good! You?

What is going on with that?

I've sorta lost touch a bit there...

Zamm, love your face in the random improv vid, awesome!

i've got that same bt, tis a nice one!

not really sure. i wrote something on that blog we had a little while ago, but no one has been talking on there lately. :shrug:

i have a lot of half done songs that i'd like to have some help with (partially cuz im lazy but also because i have no idea what to do in some spots)

i like songs with surprises and it's difficult for me to surprise myself hehe.

Fionn

Reaction score
i have a lot of half done songs that i'd like to have some help with (partially cuz im lazy but also because i have no idea what to do in some spots)

i like songs with surprises and it's difficult for me to surprise myself hehe.

Sounds like me, I have a few tunes that are done but not finished if ya know what i mean, they need something else. And I've been trying to expand my playing skills a lot recently and not concentrating on writing!

Latest posts

')