I need a neck pickup to go with a X2n7. Help!!

• Thread starter Scorpiobevo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have decided to go with a X2n7 for the bridge in my schecter but i am having a hard time deciding as to which neck pickup would compliment it the best. I play mostly rythm and chugging metal type stuff with alot of breakdowns. I'd like to stay with dimarzios! Which should i go for and why
*Blaze
*Liquifire
*air norton
Thanks in advance
:scratch:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Metalus

JP BFR Whore
Reaction score
Id vote for the liquifire dude. You can get a very smooth lead tone out of it :yesway:

The blaze is very scooped in the midrange so it makes a better bridge pickup for rhythm IMO

I dont have any experience with the air norton so I can't help you there

beneharris

Reaction score
i've got a liquifire in my schecter, and it rules. i've never had experience with an air norton, but that too, i've heard nothing but good things about.

i would look up videos on youtube and do some searching around to make your decision between the two of them.

MTech

Banned
Reaction score
Well 6 string wise I always ran it with an Air Norton and it's a perfect match... I love the X2N I just got away from using it cause the cleans aren't that great with it and I like to have cleans I can use from both bridge & neck. That or the Liquifire should be a good choice as they both give great lead tone and nice cleans.

')