I need help, NOW!!

• Thread starter xjasonhowellx81
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

xjasonhowellx81

Reaction score
I was offered a Mint ESP Viper Urban camo for my Krank Krankenstein. I've always wanted that guitar but im honestly tied between the two..

Suggestions? Opinions? :wallbash:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

xCaptainx

Dr Djodson
Reaction score
too many variables to give you an honest answer.

Do you have another amp you can use? or the money to buy a new one? What would be the point in swapping if you couldnt play it?

xjasonhowellx81

Reaction score
well right now i have a 5150, a dual rec, and an ampeg vh140c. i do have the money to get another amp if i wanted to though..

xjasonhowellx81

Reaction score
well the dude is really thinking about it, but we both have obligations that prevent it from happening until around the 31st so we'll see what happens

xCaptainx

Dr Djodson
Reaction score
sweet sounds good. If you have plenty of amps, I saw go for it. I've never played a Krankenstein myself but I was endorsed by , Krank, had a Krank Rev+ and loved it. It sounds great when paired with a 5150

warlock7strEMG

Reaction score
I was offered a Mint ESP Viper Urban camo for my Krank Krankenstein. I've always wanted that guitar but im honestly tied between the two..

Suggestions? Opinions? :wallbash:

that depends....is it a Krankenstein or Krankenstein+? if its a K-stein+ id hold onto it....if its a regular K-stein id go with the trade, esp since you already have other badass amps to play thru

Wookieslayer

OOOAAARWWWRR
Reaction score
well since you're already blessed with those other amps and can get a new one... TRADE IT :yesway:

edit: hey i think i found the craigslist ad :lol:

xjasonhowellx81

Reaction score
that depends....is it a Krankenstein or Krankenstein+? if its a K-stein+ id hold onto it....if its a regular K-stein id go with the trade, esp since you already have other badass amps to play thru

I'm pretty sure i'm going to go thru with the deal. its a kstein. its not the +, but i heard mine and a plus side by side and i still preferred mine..

Which one would you use more?

Also, a "please" in the thread title would have been nice...:squint: :lol:

haha, preeassee?:flowers:

xjasonhowellx81

Reaction score
well i was going to go for it, and the guy emailed me today and told me he decided he needed cash and threw it up on ebay and sold it today for 1200 bucks..

sooo now im out a guitar and am keeping the krankenstein. bummertown.

')