I need more hands!!!

• Thread starter rasav
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rasav

Reaction score
Hi,:squint:

Glad to be here!

I'm Big John. I was a guitarist then a bassist, Then I figured why stop there? I now play over 60 instruments.

That being said, the instruments I keep by my bed are my Mobius ToneWeaver and my epi lp 7. :shred:

I don't have any of my own music out, I usually end up being a guest performer. Most of my music time is spent working as a composer for lyricists who are looking to shop their songs . I usually choose to work with lyricists who have no musical experience so that I don't have to waste any time telling them how right I am. (Musicians understand why a melody or phrase has to be a certain way but try arguing the point with someone who has just enough knowledge to be dangerous.)

I love to collaborate and am proficient in most styles of music from B.C. era Greek tunes through the most modern music styles. So if you're into online collaborating for fun drop me a line. (I'm too tied up to do anything in person.) (Besides I'm old and don't like to travel.)

Schnak uhr...

Rasav

Attachments

• John Guitar !.jpg
    John Guitar !.jpg
    379.6 KB · Views: 28

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Durero

prototyping...
Contributor
Reaction score
:welcome:

Couple wicked instruments you've got there :metal:

Any clips of your Mobius?

Multi-scale frets ftw :agreed:

rasav

Reaction score
:welcome:

Couple wicked instruments you've got there :metal:

Any clips of your Mobius?

Multi-scale frets ftw :agreed:

I'm working on three Projects with the tone weaver but they won't be through post production for months and months. In the meantime I'm working on some Funk/dance/pop stuff I can throw up on my friends soundclick page.

The Novak fanned fret system is the coolest thing I've ever come across. And the toneweavers' sound and intonation is beyond belief...But I'm a fingerstylist at heart hence the EPI 7. The tone weaver's my wife but the EPI is my concubine!

')