I need quick opinions guys.

• Thread starter Larrikin666
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Here are my options

• Total voters

Samer

Dybbuk
Reaction score
As some one who owns a KXK i can honestly tell you that you will have 0 regrets about owning one.

Its the best feeling / lightest / fullest sounding / and easiest guitar to play that i own, the fret work on it is better than the fret work on any guitar i have ever played - hands down no competition.

Go with the KXK, as far ar BRJ i got in on the deal because for a hand built guitar with those specs it was stupid to pass. Im trying to find some $$$ for the KXK currently, hopefully i can get in on the action.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

syndrone

You Must Listen To SYNDRONE
Reaction score
You're clearly someone who doesn't know me. I generally spend $10,000-15,000 on amps and cabs every year. Christmas isn't an issue since I don't really have family to buy for. No wife, no kids. I said previously that money isn't an issue. I bought three Axe-FX Ultras, an Ibanez MTM1, Ibanez XPT700HX, VHT Sig:X, ENGL e840, two VHT 2/90/2s, Fractal Atomic Reactor, ENGL Standard 4x12, and ENGL XXL Pro 4x12 just this year. I also donated a car to a veteran returning from Iraq...but thanks for coming in and calling me a selfish asshole. :fawk:

ahahahah! :lol:

to tell you the truth: i am jealous!
i think that`s the way to go, and i really think that IF i lose my current gf, i will try to achieve this situation hahaha fuck family, fuck kids, HELLO GUITARS, HELLO SWEET EQUIPMENT!
christmas is an expensive event FOR YOURSELF this year, so go ahead and get these axes! sell the other one`s. good time for it: on christmas maybe some kids (from other people, what a luck!) want to have them. : )
who needs kids nowadays if you can have sweet guitars? ;P

EDIT: buy everything, keep everything.

Latest posts

')