I need serious Tremelo help!!

• Thread starter ProgCorey
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ProgCorey

Reaction score
Ok, so the bridge that i had on my guitar (ESP/LTD M-100FM) was an ESP "Fastloader" Floyd Rose trem system. It was starting to wear out and get a bit old, so i bought a new bridge to replace it.

I got a Gotoh GE1996T&GHl-2, but it turns out, i made a STUPID mistake in making sure it wasn't a Fastloader, so now it arrived, and i can't install it, let alone fit it.

What can i do?? :wallbash: :ugh:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

haffner1

Reaction score
What is the problem for the fit? I assume it must be the route. Either you take it and get it routed or you return the trem. If route isn't far back enough, you might be able to use a floyd rose pro since I think the saddle bolts don't stick out the back.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What is the problem for the fit? I assume it must be the route. Either you take it and get it routed or you return the trem. If route isn't far back enough, you might be able to use a floyd rose pro since I think the saddle bolts don't stick out the back.

+1

Is there any way you can post pics showing how it doesn't fit?

')