I needs this or that

• Thread starter kyledander
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kyledander

Reaction score
Hello! Im new here, decided this would be a good first thread, I want a 7 string agile guitar, but i also want p90s. trying to decide between these:

Agile Harm 1 2TS Sunburst P90 at RondoMusic.com

Sentinel 725 Nat VWH at RondoMusic.com

How good are the sentinels? I have 2 agiles and am very impressed, but i cant find much on sentinels. It would be my first strat, first 7 string, and first maple fretboard. Im in love with it.

But i love p90s and want a p90 guitar, so if the sentinels are no good, ill go with harm.
help
thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bigfan

sixstringer
Reaction score
You could always get the pickups rewound to p-90 specs, and you'd probably want to replace the pickups in either one.

I'd go for the sentinel, since it's a seven-string strat, which is pretty cool.

kyledander

Reaction score
You could always get the pickups rewound to p-90 specs, and you'd probably want to replace the pickups in either one.

I'd go for the sentinel, since it's a seven-string strat, which is pretty cool.

I agree, I didnt know you cud get 7 string p90s, any suggestions on where I could find some? how easy is it to put p90s in? maybe kindof a stupid question :nuts:

Latest posts

')