I Ordered a CD 2 Months Ago... (GAZA being classy dudes content)

• Thread starter JeffFromMtl
  • Start date
  • Tags
    gaza
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
Today, this arrived in the mail

100_2674.jpg

I thought that it was a really classy touch to apologize for any delay, as well as to personally thank those who support the band by ordering any of their music/merch. I'd already heard the album before my copy arrived and of course it's :hbang:. Gaza is already one of my favorite bands, but like I said, classy touch. I can't wait for these guys to finally announce some Canadian dates!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

t o k u g a w a

Reaction score
Very cool. I enjoy when stuff like this happens. "Pro" musicians often lose sight of why they are in the place they are. It's because of the fans.

The Beard

Suttbex
Reaction score
The guys from TTDTE did something similar with me as well! I ordered a shirt and because they were trying to get rid of tour merch, they gave me a 2nd shirt free and a handwritten note!
It's things like that that make me an even bigger fan of them, not only does Danza make amazing music, they're awesome to their fans as well! :metal:

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
The guys from TTDTE did something similar with me as well! I ordered a shirt and because they were trying to get rid of tour merch, they gave me a 2nd shirt free and a handwritten note!
It's things like that that make me an even bigger fan of them, not only does Danza make amazing music, they're awesome to their fans as well! :metal:

Right on, Danza is amazing!

signalgrey

Ambiente Savante
Reaction score
My friend got to go see Strung Out and got hammered with him. He passed out on the couch with them and they told the club manager to let him sleep it off in their room while they played etc... they wrote a note saying "Sorry we got you really fucked up heres a shirt to put on cause you puked all over the one you have love forever, Strung Out"

so awesome.

hypermagic

Fusion Neophyte
Reaction score
Classy dudes, I hope they come up somewhere close to Ohio one of these days.

EvolDerek

BEADGBEG
Reaction score
mike comes into the guitar shop were i work all the time here in Ogden UT, fucking great and geniune guy. The First time I met him I stuttered like I was meeting Ozzy or someone :)

')