I refinished my 1527 (Wear Eyeprotection)

• Thread starter daemon barbeque
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kronpox

shrent? shrent.
Reaction score
petition for TS to finish the headstock the same colour. Sign below:

- Kronpox

Jemm

Reaction score
Man that's a paint made by Standox.It's a 2 components laquer.The colour is called Firefighter red ,since the firefighters here in Germany are that color.
Think like Ambulance color in the U.K.

Do you happen to have to color code of that paint color. Did go to standox website, but couldn't locate this specific color. Thanks.

Reaction score
Do you happen to have to color code of that paint color. Did go to standox website, but couldn't locate this specific color. Thanks.

Yess ,they had many of them with the same name.
But I am going to get more of it ,so I'll post the code here !:hbang:

Jemm

Reaction score
feuerwehrrot.gif

Thanks

Reaction score
i have to know, how are the q tuners in your opinion?

Hmm.
I am too biased after even touching the first notes.
It's hard to tell but,If you are after claritiy ,precision ,broadest freq. spectrum and strong harmonics ,that's for you.

If you are more a rock player with a rough tone ,an LP player with a typical wah/Marshall sound ,it's no for you!

But for us 7/8/9 string players ,it's allmost the only choice for a full-range sound.
A Q-tuner and a MXR 10 band EQ together is the toneheaven.Since you have all the frequencies (Given that you have a balanced guitar tone) you are the master who just "chooses" wich frequencies you want to have.Unlike othe PUs wich have a preamp in it or are really "short" in terms freq. spectrum!

Yess that was the same problem what i said.
I am going to check it and tell you guys.
The world needs more color.And the Audiance more sunglasses! :hbang:

That looks awesome. Nicely done! :hbang:

:hbang::wavey:

Kronpox

shrent? shrent.
Reaction score
DB, how does the Q-tuner fare for a typical metal tone? I want to try one out in a 7 or an 8 string because I'm very interested in the frequency range, but I AM in metal bands here so I need it to do metal properly. This may be a dumb question but I'm skeptical of it because it has magnets that aren't used by any other company (and it looks like a spaceship) :lol:

Reaction score
DB, how does the Q-tuner fare for a typical metal tone? I want to try one out in a 7 or an 8 string because I'm very interested in the frequency range, but I AM in metal bands here so I need it to do metal properly. This may be a dumb question but I'm skeptical of it because it has magnets that aren't used by any other company (and it looks like a spaceship) :lol:

Hmm.There have to be some clips I did on this forum.
Or check SoundClick artist: Ear - ..Fast ,full ,sometimes chaotic ,but mostly stable mood.It is like a Barbeque.Always burning your ea

I think the last 3/4 clips and the song Smaragd where made with the Q tuner.
I am a metal player too.I am a 1 Humbucker type of guy with scalloped neck!:D:hbang:

Well It's a untypical Metal PU.It's extreme clear ,precise ,fast responding ,strong ,screaming ,smashing.
It's really allmost totally transparent ,so It needs a good guitar to show it's qualities.The EQ is flat ,so it's actually really good for Basswood ,Maple ,Wenge and Ash. It could be too bright sounding with Alder-Maple combinatuon ,and Too dark ina Mah-Mah LP.

thanks for the info mate :yesway:

Cheers bro!:hbang:

Latest posts

')