I saw THIS on the Bernie Rico Jr website (musicians wanted)

• Thread starter ralphy1976
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
So,

Maybe our most esteemed friends here could give him a bell :

Looking For Active Musician’s

October 7, 2009 at 9:52pm Posted in Private Reserve * Purchase Bernie Rico Jr. Guitars * Rico Jr. Guitars

Do You Play Out?

I’m looking for active guitarists who gig to represent my line​
I don’t care if you are a weekend warrior or a rock star but if you’re interested in my guitars call me and we’ll work something out.​
CALL Jr.​
760-956-6619

yes, you can say thank you Ralphy1976!!! :lol::bowdown:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
Damn, I wish I had a band put together and gigged, then I would call. That would be sick. I probably need to actually own a couple BRJs.

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
well, i felt the same really!!!!! i can only represent his brand in front of my guitar tutor!!!! ah! ah! ah! surely this can not be enough for a deal!!!! boohhh!!!

DevinShidaker

"AN IDIOT"
Reaction score
Well I called, and from previous experiences calling companies, I'm used to being answered by a machine or receptionist... but who answers when I call? The man himself, Bernie Rico Jr.... Such a down to Earth guy, we just talked for a while about music, guitars, Devries:ugh:. The coolest thing was just talking about how we could help each other out, and how he's not trying to rip artists off by holding them down with contracts and stuff, so even if you decide to work with him, you can still play whatever you want.

Bernie Rico Jr, definitely a legit dude. HAILS :hbang:

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
Well I called, and from previous experiences calling companies, I'm used to being answered by a machine or receptionist... but who answers when I call? The man himself, Bernie Rico Jr.... Such a down to Earth guy, we just talked for a while about music, guitars, Devries:ugh:. The coolest thing was just talking about how we could help each other out, and how he's not trying to rip artists off by holding them down with contracts and stuff, so even if you decide to work with him, you can still play whatever you want.

Bernie Rico Jr, definitely a legit dude. HAILS :hbang:

OK! I need a band, now! That's exactly what I want, to be able to play what I want to play and not be stuck playing one brand of guitars. :bowdown::yesway::hbang:

EliNoPants

Reaction score
someone drag Keith Merrow out of his house and into a practice space RIGHTTHEFUCKNOW!!!!

N-j

B.T.K
Reaction score
i called him, he is a really cool dude to talk to. we are gonna try sort something out now. just waiting to see what he thinks to the specs for a 7 and 8 i sent him.

xshreditupx

tats+metal=life
Reaction score
wow we just finished pre production on our new cd , wonder if he would be into getting us a guitar to use on the cd. that would be sickkkkkkkkk. we have a ton of label interest so that might get us a little push. i know he makes a mean ass metal guitar. its funny a good friend of mine is in a pretty big band and we were just talking about the advantages of having a custom guitar endorsement. ill be calling tomorrow.

')