I think this can djent a bit!

• Thread starter TheDemiurge
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rational Gaze

LithiumDawn Voicebox
Reaction score
As I listen: Diggin the intro man. Edge mixed with some ISIS on the little fade in :) The song kicks in and the shit hits me like a fucking CAT Bulldozer. Like everyone said, the kick is so perfectly placed in the mix. The guitars have so much gut to them, this sounds pretty spectacular.

The little fluttery background part at 1:28 made me smile really wide. That is some really tasteful way to fill the space, fits really well with everything and allows the djentyness to kind of breathe and flow, instead of feeling really claustrophobic.

The part around 2:40 is great, nice key progressions. Your ear for background "space-fillers" as I call them is pretty intricate. It never feels over-layered.

Fuck, the riff at 3:30............

Overall man, that was pretty awesome. Great mix, things sit really well. Are you thinking of getting some vocals over this? Good shit dude, hope to hear more.

Jari6666

Reaction score
Damn dude sounds amazing! great tone and that riff that kicks in at 2:33 is one of the best djent riffs ive ever heard hypnotic catchy and brutal. Love it!

groovemasta

Reaction score
Hey man, just listened to all the stuff you posted here, it's pretty awesome to say the least! How long have you been playing?

')