I want Jeff Loomis' Hair!

• Thread starter Trespass
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Trespass

AEADGBEA
Reaction score
if I put some effort, but most of the time its just some shitty, semi-greasy (fuck having thin hair! :mad: Looks greasy after 6 hours or if unstyled) straight weird looking thing. I tried the "modern" style for teenagers,

n578995580_2734030_7501.jpg

but that was like 45 minutes or work by a chick who lives 'cross the street who knows what she's doing.

So, do you guys think I could do the Jeff Loomis hair? (if I grew it out)

jeff.jpg

72405-jeff05.jpg

wr-jeff02.jpg

[action=maybe]hair like zakk wylde a la [/action]

Or is my hair too impossibly thin?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, first you need that guitar... :D

But seriously, I wish I could have mega-long hair but I bet it'd be a bastard to keep.

matt7

Irish Guy
Reaction score
I rocked the long hair look for years then got it cut off quite recently and I have to say even with straightening now, its much less work. Girls like it more too

I'm probably gonna go back to long again simpley cause it looks metal but I do think I look more 'pleasing' to girls with the shorter look :agreed:

[action=matt7]waits for Darren to chime in as he hates these threads :lol:[/action]

K7_Munky

Serial Thriller
Reaction score
dude you could grow your hair like that I dont know a lot about hair but as for the greasy part try a conditioner that should help

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I would grow my hair out more, but mine gets massive waviness once it hits a certain point, so it's too much of a pain in the ass any longer than it is. Blow drying your hair dries it out, so it'll be a bit less greasy that way, but it also destroys your hair which is why I never do it.

stuh84

The Viking himself
Contributor
Reaction score
Just grow it and see what happens, I did, and all of a sudden I found the look that worked for me :)

Me with short hair = :squint:

Me with long hair = :woot:

Plus dont worry about the womens aspect, theres always someone who likes us vikings :hungus:

Trespass

AEADGBEA
Reaction score
I rocked the long hair look for years then got it cut off quite recently and I have to say even with straightening now, its much less work. Girls like it more too

I'm probably gonna go back to long again simpley cause it looks metal but I do think I look more 'pleasing' to girls with the shorter look :agreed:

[action=matt7]waits for Darren to chime in as he hates these threads :lol:[/action]

lol. Yeah, just can't get a decent look, no matter what I do (looking back, not one hairstyle has worked for me).

Michael

Forum MVP
Reaction score
You definetily could. Just remember that you have to go through all the annoying inbetween lengths to get to the good stuff. So don't grow it to a curtain point, get frustrated and cut it off. : p Once it gets as long as Jeff Loomis' it'll be easy as hell to maintain. When it's that long, it's too long to be hanging in your face, and you can tie it back too. It's the best. :D

stuh84

The Viking himself
Contributor
Reaction score
Same here, I also find I actually want to take care of it more than when it was short, where I just couldn't care less.

Long hair is for the gods :agreed:

Trespass

AEADGBEA
Reaction score
You definetily could. Just remember that you have to go through all the annoying inbetween lengths to get to the good stuff. So don't grow it to a curtain point, get frustrated and cut it off. : p Once it gets as long as Jeff Loomis' it'll be easy as hell to maintain. When it's that long, it's too long to be hanging in your face, and you can tie it back too. It's the best. :D

But I'm thinking would be hair be far too stringy/split endish...

stuh84

The Viking himself
Contributor
Reaction score
damn up to your back how long did it take you to grow it that long?

Mine is about 2/3rds the way down my back, and in total its took about 6 years to get it like this, but only because it got cut to shoulder length about 18 months ago (not my choice, still hate the fact it happened)

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score

You know this is past his bedtime :darren:

')