I want Jeff Loomis' Hair!

• Thread starter Trespass
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Trespass

AEADGBEA
Reaction score
I have a drier that blows cool hair on a setting. Is that sufficient?

Also, how bad is hairspray on a daily basis for your hair/

Jachop

tihi =)
Reaction score
Shampoo your hair less - massage some conditioner into your hair every time you take a shower.

Edit: that being said - by the looks of it Jeff Loomis has very thick hair. But it'll make your hair grease up less.

Trespass

AEADGBEA
Reaction score
Shampoo your hair less - massage some conditioner into your hair every time you take a shower.

Edit: that being said - by the looks of it Jeff Loomis has very thick hair. But it'll make your hair grease up less.

Yeah, already the advice from this thread has solved the greasy thing, its worked great :wub:

So it turns out it wasn't my hairs fault at all, I was just "doing it wrong" :lol:

Demeyes

Reaction score
I've been growing my hair for nearly 2 years now, only had it cut once during that time. Its getting to the stage where its now long enough to tie into a decent ponytail. Which is great, the worst is pretty much over! The problem with my hair is that its really thin so it'll never be like Mr.Loomis. My brothers hair is exactly the same. I've gone without cutting mine for ages but I think I might get a trim to tidy up the ends and keep it healthy a few weeks before I go back to college.

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score
:rofl: Should my hair start to leave... it's ALL going. As soon as I notice. :agreed:

Welcome to my life.

I HAVE COLD EARS !

When I was ~25 or so I had hair down to my waist and it was a fucker to take care of properly (very thick and curly) but I abused the privilege (dyed/crimped occassionally) so that + genetics = shaved head now. Hate it >_<

Trespass

AEADGBEA
Reaction score
Tresspass hasn't posted here in a while :lol:

Actually, I spend most of the time reading the forum. I'm still here, just too self-conscious and introverted to say much about the issues at hand.

Taking all the hair off was different. I'd grown accustomed to playing with my hair in my face, so it was nice to be able to see things on the keys/fretboard.

Pingu

NOOT NOOT
Reaction score
I have hair that's a bit wavier/curlier than Jeff's. It stays very wavy after I wash it but when I sleep (I lie down and keep my hair behind my back/side) it straightens out to look similar to Jeff's look where to top layers are fairly straight but the bottom layers are more wavy and have curls at the end. My hair is like 3/4 way down my back.

A bump is a bump. Put my two cents it.

Reaction score
n578995580_3137109_9526.jpg

LOL

')