I want to have a new seven string guitar that spec like this

• Thread starter BulletKiller
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BulletKiller

Reaction score
I have search the guitar that i want to have , but i don't find any guitar that i have in my mind :scratch: , the spec is

- 1000$ don't less than this
- White body , and the head was white to
- Have a good FR
- 24 frets
- if the body not very heavy is good

Is it have any guitar like this / thank you

[ Sorry for my very bad english :wallbash: ]

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dean RC7X in White.

-~$1000
-White body and headstock.
-OFR7
-24 Extra Jumbo Frets
-Relatively light Alder body.

grifff

Reaction score

Attachments

• ibanez.jpg
    ibanez.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 52

iloki

Reaction score
I'm a little late to the party here, but +1 on the 7420. I've just picked up one (in white) to use as a backup to my older MIJ 7420.

Vinchester

Reaction score
Thai member to the rescue!! :D

เจ็ดสาย บอดี้สีขาว หายากนิดนึงนะครับ
ราคาไม่เกินสามหมื่น ผมอยากแนะนำ Sterling JP-70 ลองโทรถามร้าน music concept ดู (แต่มันเป็นสีม่วงหรือสีดำเนี่ยแหละ) ร้านนี้ก็ขาย Jackson เหมือนกันลองไปคุยดูครับว่าราคาเท่าไหร่ ตัว SLATXMG ที่ข้างบนแนะนำก็น่าจะดี
หรือไม่ก็ Schecter C1 ATX ที่มีสีขาวแน่ๆ ร้าน อินเตอร์มิวสิค ที่เวิ้ง แต่บอดี้หนักหน่อย
Ibanez RG1527 (ประมานสี่หมื่นบาท) มีรุ่นสีขาว แต่ หายากในไทยคับ ร้านอยู่ที่เวิ้ง ชื่อ ฮงเซ้ง
จริงๆ เจ็ดสายนี่ ร้านไหนๆก็ของน้อยมาก มีนับตัวได้เลย ถามคนขายเค้าน่าจะบอกได้ทันทีคับว่ามีตัวไหนบ้าง ขอให้โชคดีคับ

UV7BK4LIFE

Schecter A7 addict
Reaction score
Thai member to the rescue!! :D

เจ็ดสาย บอดี้สีขาว หายากนิดนึงนะครับ
ราคาไม่เกินสามหมื่น ผมอยากแนะนำ Sterling JP-70 ลองโทรถามร้าน music concept ดู (แต่มันเป็นสีม่วงหรือสีดำเนี่ยแหละ) ร้านนี้ก็ขาย Jackson เหมือนกันลองไปคุยดูครับว่าราคาเท่าไหร่ ตัว SLATXMG ที่ข้างบนแนะนำก็น่าจะดี
หรือไม่ก็ Schecter C1 ATX ที่มีสีขาวแน่ๆ ร้าน อินเตอร์มิวสิค ที่เวิ้ง แต่บอดี้หนักหน่อย
Ibanez RG1527 (ประมานสี่หมื่นบาท) มีรุ่นสีขาว แต่ หายากในไทยคับ ร้านอยู่ที่เวิ้ง ชื่อ ฮงเซ้ง
จริงๆ เจ็ดสายนี่ ร้านไหนๆก็ของน้อยมาก มีนับตัวได้เลย ถามคนขายเค้าน่าจะบอกได้ทันทีคับว่ามีตัวไหนบ้าง ขอให้โชคดีคับ

Ja, dankjewel. Dat is echt uitstekend leesbaar voor iedereen. Het is vast en zeker een hoop onzin.

And the Schecter C1 is a 6 string. You need the C-7.

Krigsmjod

Reaction score
Theres also Agiles, but it might cost an arm and a leg to get it from the States.

')