I will program drums/bass and also record guitars!

• Thread starter pablometal
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pablometal

Reaction score
Hello guys, i just want to offer my services as a "session musician". I been recording a lot for fiverr and i just wanted to let you know in case you need drums/bass/synths/fx's or just guitars, i can make the whole song if needed (in just 5 days).

Also if you have a really rough idea or song i can transform it in a real song!

I can also include mixing and mastering, make custom offers for you and more, just send me a pm.

Thanks in advance!!:eddie:

Last edited by a moderator:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jays Octave

Music Classes in Surat - Music Classes Near Me
Reaction score
I am so glad to see your offer. You are providing opportunity to the new ones who are interested in music and want to boost their career here. Great going. All the Best.

pablometal

Reaction score
I am so glad to see your offer. You are providing opportunity to the new ones who are interested in music and want to boost their career here. Great going. All the Best.
Thanks for those words and yes, there's many people that have contacted me and they often have really rough demos, they definitely need help to improve their music.

Have a great day sir

Jays Octave

Music Classes in Surat - Music Classes Near Me
Reaction score
Right now my offline class are going on. And I am planning to start the online class also. So, if someone need to improve their music then they can apply on my website: https://www.jaysoctave.com/

Kat Evans

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hello guys, i just want to offer my services as a "session musician". I been recording a lot for fiverr and i just wanted to let you know in case you need drums/bass/synths/fx's or just guitars, i can make the whole song if needed (in just 5 days).

Also if you have a really rough idea or song i can transform it in a real song!

I can also include mixing and mastering, make custom offers for you and more, just send me a pm.

Thanks in advance!!:eddie:
Can you play an actual drum set?

')