I WON THE STEVE VAI SCHOLARSHIP!!!

• Thread starter Lechugaz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LamaSabachthani

Reaction score
I'm not sure yet. I hope to be very near of the Guitar Institute, and thet is in Brent. Love to do some lessons over there... I'm loosing all of my students over here!

Ah well, probably a bit far from where I will be, but whatever - that's what public transport is for. Will just have to make the lessons at least an hour in length :bowdown:

I should point out that I've been having good fun trying to transcribe your song by ear. So awesome!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lechugaz

Reaction score
Ah well, probably a bit far from where I will be, but whatever - that's what public transport is for. Will just have to make the lessons at least an hour in length :bowdown:

I should point out that I've been having good fun trying to transcribe your song by ear. So awesome!

Hahahah, yeah, we can talk about the length of the lesson!

It'll be nice to see that transcription!

Mexi

Reaction score
congrats! I hope this is only the beginning of a bright future for you in the professional music world.

WickedSymphony

Reaction score
Well deserved win. Congratulations, man!

That's some sexy playing in that vid, and more importantly a beautiful composition. Cheers to a long and prosperous musical future for you, friend!

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
FUCK YEAH MAN!!!!!!! FUCKING AWESOME NEWS!!!!

well, we are all looking forward to hearing more material from you, i am so stocked for you, that's totally crazy!!!!

BigPhi84

Pronounced "FEE"
Reaction score
I'm glad that I voted for you on the day that the polls opened. You definitely deserved this! Bring some chiles with you though... the food is bland over there! :lol::lol::lol:

Keep us updated on the news, dude. :yesway:

')