I WON THE STEVE VAI SCHOLARSHIP!!!

• Thread starter Lechugaz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mindcrime1204

Reaction score
Congrats dude! I'm happy for you bro!

There's also a bunch of Londoners on here, so you shouldn't have a prob meetin' up w/ someone.

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
Congratulations dude, your entry was outstanding and I am listening to it now, yet again. Probably the 50th time.

Once again, congratulations. Keep us posted where this ends up taking you musically. (And get an instrumental album out will ya :lol:)

BTW, still plan to pick up your 'Delta' albums, I just got bunged by the gov' last month.

Lechugaz

Reaction score
Thanks to all of you guys! This means a lot to me!! My life will change drastically after this moment.

Congratulations dude, your entry was outstanding and I am listening to it now, yet again. Probably the 50th time.

Once again, congratulations. Keep us posted where this ends up taking you musically. (And get an instrumental album out will ya :lol:)

BTW, still plan to pick up your 'Delta' albums, I just got bunged by the gov' last month.

Thanks man!

As I won the Scholarship I will quit my studies and work 100% on my instrumental album so I can get to London with it! I'll try to give it to Vai and see a possibility of having it released by his label. It is very difficult, but who knows? If you never try, you never win.

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
AWESOME!

I was really hoping one of our forum members would take the prize. Stoked to see you bring it home! Best of luck moving forward! :yesway:

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
You definitely deserve it man, I loved your playing when you first posted your stuff here.

AirJordanStaal

Reaction score
That's beyond awesome! That was a killer composition and it isn't surprising at all that they woud've picked you.

Mwoit

Reaction score
That's pretty cool, I remember checking out your video in the first thread you made. :lol:

What guitars or kit you taking with you to London then? Or are you gonna buy something new to celebrate?

Lechugaz

Reaction score
That's pretty cool, I remember checking out your video in the first thread you made. :lol:

What guitars or kit you taking with you to London then? Or are you gonna buy something new to celebrate?

I think I'll be taking a 7 string and my ENGL 530 pre, a laptop (I'll have to buy one) and a small interface. Everything else is staying here in Chile.

')