I won't be sleeping tonight because I'm a pussy.

Nerina

mermaidunicornnymph
Reaction score
Great movie :yesway:

And seriously, that's just an unfortunate name :lol: Speaking of which, I was at work and I took a call from a woman named Dorkus. I shit you not :lol:

OMG, I have heard some really pathetic names lately, trust me, but Dorkus? :rofl: !!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nerina

mermaidunicornnymph
Reaction score
Aw, I'm sorry......... [action=Nerina]pats Grom on the back Ok, I can totally believe in person called Fucktardus who roams the earth on a unicorn and eats magical mushrooms, its ok :)[/action]

DelfinoPie

Whoopsie Daisy!
Contributor
Reaction score
There's a Dr. Cockshott at the hospital where I work, that had me giggling like a school girl at one point :lol:

Grom

New found sanity
Reaction score
Aw, I'm sorry......... [action=Nerina]pats Grom on the back Ok, I can totally believe in person called Fucktardus who roams the earth on a unicorn and eats magical mushrooms, its ok :)[/action]

Unicorns ? I'd eat that ! :yum:

I've already tried magical mushrooms, and did not find it to my liking. I do not need anything to expand my vision of things and visit other planets ; I only need to be myself ... i.e, Fucktardus ! Yes, he is my other half !

*Grom is having another Norman Bates moment.

There's a Dr. Cockshott at the hospital where I work, that had me giggling like a school girl at one point :lol:

:lol:, I met some strangely named people in my life as well, even if giving the names here would be rather irrelevant (French ...) I just cannot behave when I hear a stupid name, I have to laugh as hard as I can !

Nerina

mermaidunicornnymph
Reaction score

:rofl: No way, I couldnt talk to this person, at least I couldnt with a straight face.........

Unicorns ? I'd eat that ! :yum:

I've already tried magical mushrooms, and did not find it to my liking. I do not need anything to expand my vision of things and visit other planets ; I only need to be myself ... i.e, Fucktardus ! Yes, he is my other half !

*Grom is having another Norman Bates moment.

:rofl: I had a friend that tried it, then he gave me his writings he did while on it, very intersting indeed

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
That was a big spider! Have no fear of killing spiders. They'll make more. I read that 1 acre of field can contain 250,000 of the little buggers. Out there, they are very handy at controlling pests. On the other hand, they have no place in your house, as they do bite. Roll up a copy of the Rolling Stone, and smack them lightly right between their 8 eyes! :agreed:

DelfinoPie

Whoopsie Daisy!
Contributor
Reaction score
That was a big spider! Have no fear of killing spiders. They'll make more. I read that 1 acre of field can contain 250,000 of the little buggers. Out there, they are very handy at controlling pests. On the other hand, they have no place in your house, as they do bite. Roll up a copy of the Rolling Stone, and smack them lightly right between their 8 eyes! :agreed:

But my walls are freshly decorated and he was a big bugger; he looked like one to leave a mark with all his spider fluids :lol:

Next time a spider invades my territory he is in for a smushing. Or capture and then release into the garden with a stern warning :nono:

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
Dr. Mickhead from Scrubs still wins the weird name competition I'm afraid. :lol:

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
But my walls are freshly decorated and he was a big bugger; he looked like one to leave a mark with all his spider fluids :lol:

Next time a spider invades my territory he is in for a smushing. Or capture and then release into the garden with a stern warning :nono:

No need to splatter him. Just a quick BAP, like a snare strike. Just stir up his innards a little. Then?...... cat food! :shannon:

TheHandOfStone

E♭M7(♭5)
Reaction score
On the topic of wierd names, I once saw a park bench dedicated to "Woody Butts." :shannon2:

Seemed almost like a joke. :rofl:

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
:ugh: Why are all the avatars crazyful? Did I miss a memo?

:lol:

Latest posts

')