Ibanez 1527M GW

• Thread starter Adam Of Angels
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: This thing is 99.9% mint - Its brand new with about one hour total of playing time on it (probably not even that much), but SOMEHOW there's this tiny little nick/chip on the bottom edge of the backside... its so small and hard to see that I couldn't successfully photograph it. I got the guitar this way. I'm not entirely sure that I'll want to get rid of this, but I figured that I'd post it up just to see what offers I can get. I'll entertain all offers.

You guys probably know what this is but the specs are...

Maple neck and fretboard (the grain on the fretboard is awesome)
Basswood body (sounds lovely, honestly)
Edge Pro trem (my personal favorite trem)
Ibanez pickups

This plays amazingly, has a brilliant, almost non-existent finish on the neck (feels raw and unfinished), and sounds great. I just got this, but I'd rather see what's out there than hang onto it, being that its brand new.

Modifications (if any): None

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Prestige hardshell case with everything that came with it.

Location (City,State or City,Country): Mount Pleasant, PA

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me on here

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): pfapin from rig-talk, theshape from Jemsite, old_metal_head from Jemsite, tian from SS.org, Tehdan from SS.org, mrp5150 from SS.org, trenolds from SS.org, and some others that I'm forgetting

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Send me trade offers! I'll only consider selling it if you really want to buy it (PM me), but I'm not looking for anything specific - 6, 7, 8 strings, amps, something + cash.. just make an offer.

Pictures:

l_ca892d3fa2224ba2b09836f532b7c932.jpg

l_4a915bf8aadb4bbf88e960f7431f0a55.jpg

l_b5f4dcf6f8004c70b968126b5c307391.jpg

l_de051fada32d4fb6abefa1ec3949a82f.jpg

l_c335c700cb364543917f5e72ab89eddf.jpg

l_faf4ad558dc544f3970960118947ae97.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
No thanks

I should just mention, I just am not interested in that particular 1570. If it were a red one or older black one and you offered some cash as well, I'd consider it

Also note that I'm only going to post this here for now, as I'd like one you guys to have it, rather than someone from another board. Keep it in the family, you know? :D

Nick1

Reaction score
2007 Fender American Deluxe Ash Strat with Dimarzios and Scallop Rosewood Fretboard with OHSC?
Pm if interested.

IDLE

Reaction score
I have a trem'd Loomis with case, dimebag wah, a traynor custom valve 20 amp, and a 2x12 traynor cabinet. Anything of intereast?

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
I want this, but I have nothing worthy of trading. :wallbash:

Unless you want an Ibanez RG4EXQM1 in Blue; completely stock except for the volume and tone knobs?

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
Nah, I'll pass, haha

If somebody has a cool guitar, a Loop Station, and some sort of effects processor (POD, or otherwise), I'll take that in a trade as well.

Reaction score
how much are you selling it? and how much would it cost to ship to doha qatar? ill send it as soon as ill recieved your response.. thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
')