Ibanez 2007 Reissue models new jem and 8 string revealed!!!

• Thread starter 777
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jtm45

Reaction score
Looks like they're using the new type wood structure for the 550 re-issue necks.

You can see the two dark stringers like they have on all the new Team J-Craft necks.
Not really a bad thing but if you're gonna' go to all the trouble of making an authentic re-issue why not go all the way.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
153745a5772aa19b2.jpg

:drool: :wag: :drool:

Cool ad. :yesway:

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like they're using the new type wood structure for the 550 re-issue necks.

You can see the two dark stringers like they have on all the new Team J-Craft necks.
Not really a bad thing but if you're gonna' go to all the trouble of making an authentic re-issue why not go all the way.

Because the original ones break easily. These 5 piece ones are much better quality.

Ror3h

Reaction score
I swear if the DY 550 were a 7 string it would be the perfect 7 for me!
Mmmmmm maple fretboard...

Battle-axe

Reaction score
I'd love to have the red or the yellow, or both actually! Those look amazing! I just gotta keep telling myself I need a fixed bridge 7 to avoid getting sucked into buying one of those. :squint:

ibzrg1570

Reaction score
the reissues are cool, but i've been spoiled by the aanj, so i don't think i could ever get one, even if i had the money.

')